2019 Grow Off “OFF TOPIC” Discussion

ima day behind ya but i got a secret weapon

2 Likes

As you can see it don’t look right. Strange I let it go a day or 2 and dropped another seed this morning. I pulled the seed out and the only thing coming out of the seed was the round leaves and that is it. Even though the new seed will behind a bit it still going to be a star!

5 Likes

@basementstealth

Can I ask why you’ve decided to be stingy with pics in your grow-off entry? Actually seems contradictory to the guidelines set-down regarding choosing a winning grow.

Just sayin: pics or it didn’t happen.

:grinning::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@blackthumbbetty
My first grow I posted too many pics. I want to reduce the whole to 10 pics or videos. I’m probably still going to post more than 10 even 50 but I’ll work on it.

Btw I think having an impressive yield will factor into the win too :wink: try to keep up

5 Likes

See you at the finish line, sucka! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Nah you are… or I am… either way. Rargh aggression.

1 Like

Well seeing one of the seed I started didn’t work out so I dropped another one and it had a tail this morning so into the soil it went. This one is going to be a strong grower can tell already. It is sure to be a winner!

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74

Here’s where we do our smack talk. Expected place for you: last.

4 Likes

Hahahaha. I shoulda known ud find it first.

2 Likes

LIIIIIIEEEEEESSSSSS!

2 Likes

Just keeping it real.

2 Likes

im still here have not killed the j berry yet

2 Likes

Speaking of…

@Haildamaged
@DoobieNoobie
@blackthumbbetty
@whoeverelsehadtheJBerry… (@GreenThunder ?)

Show us da berries

3 Likes

here she is i found her 11 days old

found these in my grow room 2 Northern Light Auto’s 1/15/19

2 Likes

From Monday, day 10, I think.:

She’s grown since. Will update my post, shortly.

5 Likes

twins huh we got this

1 Like

Glad to see you competiting bro, lookn forward to comparing our Gorillas if your GG makes the cut over your others at the end.

Yes purple, it’s me :sunglasses:

Here she is today, day 12

20190116_182726

20190116_182659

She’s been in the autopot about a week but will be top fed for a few more weeks. I’m trying not to rush my Zkittlez but I need her out of the tent before I can set up the autopots (ideally) but I’ll do whatever I need to do, I guess.
Zkittlez should be ready in a couple weeks, I hope

IMG_20190115_211125

2 Likes

Mine is not doing well. For that matter of the 5 seeds I finally got to pop only one is doing well. I’m sure it’s me I just don’t know what I’ve done wrong. So I think I’ll be scrapping the whole lot resetting and starting over so I can make sure everything is correct this time.

1 Like

My gold leaf is hanging in there but her singlet leaves got seared by overzealous light calibration. I found how close is too close lol
It was surpsisingly close I estimated at one time it’s about 8 inches