2019 Grow Off “OFF TOPIC” Discussion

OMG best mail call! My seed will be dropped tonight!

7 Likes

Cool I think it’ll be fun seeing our results. Hopefully we can get some pics for them to share.

2 Likes

Let’s hope I don’t bring down the group average. Lol!

1 Like

Lol no way. Your off to a good start. It’ll stay that way too.

2 Likes

Bless your heart.

1 Like

:blush: I got a good feeling about it. They’ll all be great plants. I’ll laugh if we all end up with nearly the same results.

2 Likes

omg im so mad im late to finding this thread! I literally dream about having grow offs for bragging rights! Fun friendly, so am i to late???

2 Likes

I think you’re good. Just need to read up on the rules and put your start ticket in the grow thread. And all future updates edit into that post.

2 Likes

I’m getting anxious to drop. I need my MWs to hurry up and be ready for harvest…

2 Likes

I’m slow moving on mine. I got it started but need to get a reservoir and get it hooked up. So you’re still ok on time.

Its closed I was to late :cry::cry:

1 Like

Here you might have the wrong thread. Post it here @ReeferRod

https://ilgmforum.com/t/2019-community-grow-off-contest/26715/50

No that’s wrong you have till the end of the month 12 midnight. So your good @ReeferRod

1 Like

2.) @garrigan65
2.) @basementstealth
3.) @drillbit
4.) @petescloset
5.) @det-pdx
6.) @haildamaged
7.) @laurap
8.) @grandaddy013
9.) @jd419whywait
10.) @fano_man
11.) @farmacist
12.) @ausgrow
13.) @haildamaged
14.) @Hogmaster
15.) @Countryboyjvd1971
16.) @raustin
17.) @bige
18.) @vexer
19.) @doobienoobie
20.) @boardsbird
21.) @JoshawaM
22.) @blackthumbbetty
23.) @nostril
24.) @tdubwilly
25.) @dunnitagain
26.) @oldschoolgrower
27.) @KayC
28.) @WickedAle
29.) @GetbackJoJo
31.) @ARgrower
32.) @Sixpackdad
33.) @purpngold74
34.) @NotquiteJuneCleaver
35.) @Hotrod98s
36.) @Greasemonkey
37.) @ReeferRod
38.) @ Smokin_ernie
39.) @HJL

Ladies and gents look when you UPDATE your post don’t "REPLY " use the “EDIT” WHERE YOU ENTERED OK

4 Likes

Bummer I didn’t make the list. My name is not there what does that mean? I am in this thing to win.

2 Likes

@Smokin_ernie

Hey brother I’m very sorry that i hadn’t placed your name on the list , Thought I had everyone, but I did fix it so that you will see and be taged when ever someone posts

1 Like

I’m not on the list either.

Check this out everyone.
My buddy gave me two plants that we don’t know what strain they are so anyway they were so bad looking I was going to throw they out but said what hell and re-planted them. Well only one made it and here she is and by the way I named her after my friend lmao

Here she is " Corleen "

9 Likes

Dam, you to…i’ll get you on the list and i’m sorry that i mist you too. it’s done as of right now It’s done your on the list my brother.

B Safe
Will

4 Likes

@DoobieNoobie, @GreenThunder, @Haildamaged…I just updated my entry. She is well on her way to kicking all your butts!

6 Likes