2019 Grow Off “OFF TOPIC” Discussion

@raustin are you gonna drop other seeds if the landrace doesnt come in? I dropped gold leaf on the first. I’m hoping to drop the landrace too

1 Like

If you don’t pop another Jberry…well, I’ll have to fart in your general direction. Don’t make me do it, @DoobieNoobie. Cause I will.

1 Like

Lol believe me j berry is a must have this round

2 Likes

if i dont killer wid kindness mine may do ok hope she aint a Fn finicky as those RP were

1 Like

Lol yeah I was thinking I was going to be growing the northern lights this time which is supposed to be an easy growing strain. I guess that only applies to them once the seed pops lol. I was definitely hoping for a easier grow. So much for that.

1 Like

Don’t worry @blackthumbbetty, @DoobieNoobie, @Haildamaged, @PurpNGold74, @basementstealth, I am sure they will have participation ribbons for you guys, lol.

5 Likes

Hahaha I may be off to a slow start… or maybe I’m just giving ya’ll a head start because you’ll need it lol

4 Likes

Just updated my entry with a pic.

Updated with pics

Next time I get seeds I’ll have to get ilgm ones so I can join the contest.

1 Like

you can use any seed as far as i know

I thought it said in the rules u need to have an order number from ilgm to confirm.

RULES
Read Closely

All participants will use their own skills to grow. No outside help! If you are caught cheating you’ll be dismissed. ( So having a deficiency you have to figure it out.) Remember this is a grow of skill.

All participants will use seeds of any Cannabis variety female.
Specify strain/hybrid/breeder lineage in as much detail as possible.

Participants can enter up to 5 plants (one plant per 5 gal pot), and will choose the one to be judged just before they flip to flower, or for autos must choose their entry prior to flower, preflower is okay.

Seeds will be germinated at the starting date Jan 1, 2019, but late germination permitted until the end of Jan.

There will be no entries accepted after Jan 1. If you submit your entry Jan 1 and plan to drop seeds later that’s fine. But after Jan 2 no new tickets will be received. UPDATE: NEW ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL 1/31/19

All participants will use their own skills to grow HAHAHAHAH mad skillz required

1 Like

here it is read and when you post your entry that post # is yours EDIT it to update

Everyone’s grow is looking great. :call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

And that’s 4.20

1 Like

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Idk must have misread or something lol. I will be joining the next one to much this year atm. Forgot about trips comming up after I finish current grow. For sure next time I’ll have to.

You do not have to use ILGM. You can use any seed even bag seed. :slight_smile: welcome to the competition

1 Like

I think you’re are thinking of the bud of the month contest. That one has to be ILGM seeds. But this one anything works.

2 Likes