2 plant tent and light kit online

@ConcreteBudz @Budz @Covertgrower. I have some fan leaves blocking bud sites now. Ok to cut? Mixed opinions on that. If so, best place on stem to cut them? Left hellraiser out as he says no PC or phone on weekends! Hes a guru for sure.

1 Like

I cut right near the leaf then just let the branch go when it’s ready to fall off from a simple brushing. Just did my mother plant last couple days.

Removed the other upper set same day. Took 4 clones, only used a homemade honey tea. Looks like all 4 are doing great. Just need to find a local willow tree and someone to sell me fresh aloe to try the other natural cloning gel/solutions.

5 Likes

Simple brushing of what? And I haven t even begun to learn about cloning. Just the basics + for now. Once I start new grow, while vegging, going to delve into some more advanced stuff.

Like just brushing past them while trimming. Once the plants done with them any amount of pressure will knock them right off. Sometimes I’ll push them down a little out of curiosity. Sometimes they pop right off then too. My favorite is when they fall off later, after you can’t see them due to buds. Heart sinks thinking a ball just fell, hermie. Lol. Then see it’s just an old stem. I’ve cloned plants before though, many blue spruce trees. Trees are ez pz tho. So far, it seems cannabis is too. The gels and solutions only increase survival rates. But so does a sturdy table and making sure not to disturb them in the first 7-10 days. Only lifting the cover to spray the cover and replacing it. Soil if it starts to look dry. Actually just threw table together last night in the shop. Little overkill. But it’s sturdy! And has popouts to add sockets to the legs already.

3 Likes

Maybe not to some of the seasoned vets, but im so stoked with my gal. Super sticky, and finally starting to get a stink to her. So bummed I don’t know the strain, but its more that kerosene chemical smell, than a fruity smell. Diesel family? Sunday progress update.

4 Likes

Awesome buddy she looks great! She’s really filling out bro!

1 Like

The jones is real
drool

1 Like

I feel good about her. Any significance or story to these mid level, super wide 3 leaf leaves?

1 Like

41% humidity. Have gotten pretty savvy at getting to the flower sweet spot.

@Budz @Mr_Wormwood @beardless @pillsbury @Nicky leaf question above. They come straight outta bud sites.

2 Likes

Well . I have ones in flower that’s all 3 leaves. Removed all veg leaves. 3s grew back

2 Likes

Don’t have a good answer for you, but I sure wouldn’t worry I’ve had 3 to 9 leaves & buds were good off all of them. Somebody the other day posted a pic of either 14 or 15 leaves.

1 Like

Oh is that an older plant? For some reason I thought you dropped new.

1 Like

No new yet. This one the one I started months ago w no proper lights or nutes till few weeks ago. While growing it, I became hooked, and since been gearing up for first, by the book grow. Have seeds from ilgm ready to take a swim. Just debating if I want to finish this up first. Plus I only have 1 tent at the moment. Resolving that very soon. You’ll know when I start, as I gonna start a journal. Maybe a journal for last leg of this one, combined with start of new. We see.

1 Like

Hmm no idea, genetics Is my shot in the dark because I don’t really see what else would cause that.

1 Like

That’s what makes it even more exciting, each one does its own thing. Never know what’s next.

1 Like

I guess what im battling with most, is if i drop some seeds now, with one tent, and one in there flowering, is having two different humidity zones. Id be starting new outside the tent, but in the same room that tent gets its air from. If that makes any sense !? Or is there a happy medium that could accomodate seedlings and last leg of flower ? Want to give my gal prime atmosphere on her last leg ya know.

1 Like

They say in beginning stages of veg you want around 80% humidity atleast from what I’ve read. Now my girls all grew with around 60% humidity which would be ideal for flower too. I didn’t notice any significant differences but I could be wrong. Ask few more opinions first

2 Likes

Only reason I havent pulled the trigger on new yet. Want to though !

A dome for seedlings helps control humidity for them but only for a little while. What’s your humidity in your tent at?