2 plant tent and light kit online

That’s what I did with mine went from solo right to 5gals :call_me_hand:

I think these are 3 gal? Came with Sf kit. By measurement calculation anyways. They don’t say. Anyway, gave my girl the best love she’s had yet. Considering she was born w no tech or nutes till few weeks ago. Made fresh calibration solution and calibrated pen. Transplanted with no harm done to fabric pot. Made a primo fox farm meal at 6.47. Fed her and put her to bed. Feeling pretty confident! Got the ph thing dialed in now. So ready to start my new grow. Autos to arrive next week, then I think im pulling the trigger. Mango kush photo, and sour diesel auto. In tandem. At that point, starting a new journal which will be about the last leg of current gal, and the start of my first grow with the legit tools! Two talked story Itll be! Fun stuff.

1 Like

Guess I should get some 5 gallon bags?? And another tent! Debating size. 2x4 or 3x3 im thinking.

1 Like

Up to you the 2x4 leaves you short on height as most of them come at 5ft but you can get some on Amazon that are 2x4x6. Definitely don’t short yourself on the height some strains suprise you and grow taller than expected! I’m personally thinking about getting a 2x4x6 for myself

You can always get tents really cheap too. The spider Farmer is 2x4x6. My closet tent is 4x4x7. Which is nice since I practically have to get inside it. No crouching

2 Likes

AC infinity 3x3 catches my eye too. Its driving me nuts not knowing what im growing, as its bag seed from who knows where. It does now have that kerosene skunky smell, so one of the sour strains maybe? Will never know. Didn’t take close-up today, dummy, but Shes looking really good. All bud sites really progressing nicely!! Ill take some tomorrow when I get her outta bed. Satisfying day off today.

1 Like

Almost pulled the trigger on ac infinity 3x3 but don’t have my wallet. :confused:

1 Like

Wife about to hide mine I think.

I like the cinching port infinity puts at bottom. Although I did remedy, with great results, the screened vent issue I spoke of. Letting air in but not light during lights out. My 3m filtrete custom made cover is awesome. Can’t believe its not a mainstream accessory.

on the left. Custom cut from 3m sheet, velcro from ace attached just like factory covers. I could sell those things!

4 Likes

My room layout is just convenient to where I had to do nothing hardly to make sure light didn’t get to it.

1 Like

@pr I don’t know yet what it is but I think I need it

If I do need one can you coach me on making my own? It sounds useful

It’s to put a blackout cover that still allows air through on his sf 2x2 tent, lower mesh vents. I have my rear one open and needs nothing extra as one can tell by the shadows in the picture. There’s no way for light to get between the tent and wall. The 1000 kit 2x2 doesn’t have a rear vent. And without the rear vent there is no corner I could fit it in and avoid over head and window like I do with the 2x4. So it would be unavoidable for me too, would have had to figure something similar out. Guess I lucked out that it just fell perfectly. Although if you’re on point with being there every time the light goes out, you can just cover these and since your light isn’t producing heat, they aren’t necessary. Air can get through where light can’t, as long as you maintain negative pressure the plants won’t suffocate. Air will get in through all zippers/Velcro/cinch holes. They all do a good job of keeping light out. But try to blow through them and see what I mean. Cinch holes can get pretty airtight, but that’s hard on the material. At least the kind on my tents. Cinchs aren’t that great on the sf line. One of my already popped a couple threads. No biggie tho, no issues. So if you have a rear vent. Just leave open and angle it like this with something on top. They are asleep in flower. One 10 days till cut.

Even with that like 6x24 hole open in the back. I still maintain negative pressure. As you can kind of tell

1 Like

I could put my tent against wall too, but I like some space to access everything. Absolutely give you info to make them. So easy. Mine custom fit to lower vent, but can do it for whatever size/ shape. Scissors only too ya need! Lemme know.

3m filtrete. Black charcoal filter. Comes in a sheet. Cut to fit. $14 sheet. I got at Lowes. Got velcro at ace.

@Mr_Wormwood

Hey thanks for the life hack

1 Like

Amy other questions bout it, just ask. I posted a pic of material somewhere on here.

3 Likes

Will be making some custom sized, PVC pot risers later today. Have tons of scrap PVC board. That’d be the shelving in my tent too. Stuff is multi purpose! Ill post a pic later.