2 plant tent and light kit online

Average 50. But this am outside humidity up, was 60 in there when I woke her up, which still good flowering. Different inline fan coming, AC infinity, that should have more juice to it. Looking crazy good this am she is! Bud sites filling in rapidly. 85 humidity outside here today. Like outdoors outside.

1 Like

Sites are sooo sticky!

If I didn’t know better, ID think humidity a friend to growth of all stages. Another difference from most other flora.

1 Like

The thing with humidity in flower is you have to have proper air flow and movement because of mold and mildew issues you don’t want to end up with bud rot and ruin them beautiful nuggets.

1 Like

@pr i know you will love when you see what I’m about to do for my grow space haha because of your trade. I’m turning an Armoire into my stealth grow set up :laughing:

Oh ive thought bout that! Good call.

1 Like

Good air flow I have. Soon to be better w new fan that has auto temp and humidity sensor to change speed. But I feel full speed is usually needed anyways. With the exhaust that is. I use several sources for info on all this. Frustrating how they contradict each other. Im using my best judgement and common sense more now. I sure do feel fortunate to have the finished room above garage with its own hvac. Its 18x23 room.

1 Like

Yeah that must be nice haha I would transform that whole room :joy::heart_eyes:.

I have a wife so…

1 Like

Haha i feel you. I have a girlfriend whose always on me about this, but she smokes just as much as me which is why we need this grow set up haha so we can stop paying top dollar for dispensary quality.

1 Like

Same here brother!

1 Like

Plants will survive but they won’t thrive as well if the environment is not ideal.

If you ran a tent with clones at a lower humidty with a temp of 79f, then had another tent at the ideal humidty as per the VPD chart for 79f (I belive its 75% for early veg) then you would notice a difference

Just funky trying to control humidity in separate grow spaces, but those spaces in same room. ie 2 tents in the same room.

Humidfiors in each/dehumidifiers depending on your natural environment as to your geopolitical location.
Always vent each tent sepratly to the outside world with their won fan and filter, that fan should have a controller on it. This is why AC infinity t series are ideal because you can control two values but a inkbird can work.
With my inkbird I make it set at a max temp before the fan kicks in, my humidfior in the room is set to the humidity so it shuts off when it reaches the right humidty.
Then the goal is to blast lights so the temp raises enough that the fan kicks in often enough for air circulation. My environment has a low. Humidity all year round.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower. So can you send a message to just one member? Something recently popped up saying i had replyed to someone several times, and to just send a message?

@pr
Private messaging has been disabled for forum users due to the abuse of them in the past.

1 Like

I’ve seen here that sharing Instagram or Snapchat is allowed. Is that correct, or frowned upon?

2 Likes

As long as it’s not personal information. This is a public forum, and anyone can read it.

2 Likes

I’m a very impersonal kinda guy

3 Likes

I was looking thru forum guidelines etc. Obviously I post about topics, not necessarily under the correct topic. Sorry! I guess when i start my journal and new grow this weekend, yay, my journal will just be open, free for all, as far as topics go. All pertaining to my grow of course.

2 Likes