1st EVER grow journal with auto Amnesia Haze

Perfectly normal. I have a few strains that look like a stripe of lime green right down the center vein. It’s genetics. And as your plants get fuller sometimes leaves get bunched together and will curve in. Unless I see other signs of trouble I wouldn’t sweat it. Lookin good ladies.

1 Like

Thanks hon :heart:

1 Like

Does it happen to b a diesel?

Hard to tell from pic angle, but if it looks like your leaf tips are turning into claws? That’s usually from a more toxic nitrogen content in medium.

1 Like

I don’t see any clawing @dbrn32. Do u? I can see the tips turned like arthritic fingers. I get those when my fan leaves are fighting for space.

1 Like

Auto Amnesia haze

That pic is right on the offending leaf. I’ll try to get a better pic :+1:t2:

1 Like

Are you hydro?

Black circles. Like I posted, hard to tell from that angle. But I suspect that’s what was described

@Fairieswear8oots

Your looking good. No worries my friend

Will

3 Likes

I need to start 2 more so I can harvest before Aug 8.
I’m gonna do it anyway, but how do you think two new plants will fair with hanging in a bucket of water in just their rock wool for their first 3 weeks? I figure by the time I can move them to the bucket they will be ready to veg.
What do y’all think?

@Donaldj
@Screwauger
@dbrn32
@raustin
@anon95385719
@Smokin_ernie
@peachfuzz
@elheffe702
@Happy_Pappy

2 Likes

3 weeks is a long time. But hey u never know. If u do it soon enter it maybe it will b awesome. Lol

1 Like

Yup, it’s gonna be what it’s gonna be. Thanks for the reply though✌🏼

@Fairieswear8oots I think they’ll be fine, as long as you have an air stone for roots.

3 Likes

A simple lil air stone in the tray will keep them going for a couple of months… :wink:
I don’t do it this way any longer , but you can definitely do it this way… :wink:
I’ll see if I can find a pic… :face_with_monocle:

Pic won’t load…

4 Likes

@Fairieswear8oots Sorry not much help. Never used rock wool. Just a soil guy.

1 Like

This is my first grow too, I am I took these pics today of my Big Bud autos day 32 for me, looks like our plants are around the same size, I topped mine 14 days ago so I think that’s why mine are a little bushier than yours but yours are looking very nice, mine just started smelling and are definitely flowering, I definitely over watered them for the first few weeks so now I just water them 3 times a week on a schedule so i don’t let it happen again lol. Good lucl!!!

3 Likes

Looking good and thanks for dropping by :heart: @TwilightZone
Mine are 50 days today or maybe 51 (I’ll check my grow journal (written journal).
I’m doing a little LST on them. Just a little. They need more light in the middle :+1: I’ll update pics tomorrow

So I dropped two more Auto AH Saturday night and Monday morning BOTH have popped :hugs: Now I’ve just got to figure out how to accommodate all 4 for the next 3-4 weeks :face_with_hand_over_mouth::thinking:

2 Likes