3 Likes

Uploading: image.jpg…

3 Likes

Lights off pics

3 Likes

After 14 years of great times in the toy hauler it’s time to start traveling

New G ride

4 Likes

Yeah it’s too much shit for me to do to get pics to my phone. I’ll snap a pic of the screen just as good lol. So much to transfer them over save here drag there drop here I hate computers lol

1 Like

Yep ur gonna have u a sore ass hand after this grow is over. They look absolutely awesome tho. Ur killing it there just getting used to everything and gonna move. That sux

2 Likes

Congrats on your new Rig what engine does it have?

2 Likes

We are the Miller’s?

2 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

I second that…

3 Likes

First thing I thought. Jay singing don’t go chasing waterfalls driving down the road lmao. @Jaydawg6528 wakey wakey bro. Need to get an answer for this question. Lol. They must wanna secretly come steal the motor from it lol.

3 Likes

5.9 Cummins 6 speed Allison transmission

3 Likes

Thats what the Miller’s brought all the Marijuana back from Mexico when the son pecker got bit by the tarantula?

2 Likes

We could totally make that a drag Queen… fastest RV people have seen in awhile. Lol. I’m down, if anyone else is.
Let’s smoke and think about this… :joy:

3 Likes

It’s the new marijuana mobile grow school bus we teach you how to grow great bud with a new location every week ha ha ha

5 Likes

Twin turbo that 5.9 , big injectors , air bag it , put a nice 3D Marijuana wrap on it , gun metal Grey trim , green candy :candy: air brush logos , and edibles and promo smoke :smoking: with any purchase over $100 !

3 Likes

@Jaydawg6528 leave me an open advertising spot , I’ll can ship :ship: my product when you ready , labeled and ready !

1 Like

I often wonder if there’s a market for that.

2 Likes

Let’s create one , keg it up , black out the windows , and roll and toke !

1 Like

My have to find me an old roach coach and a mechanic that can do fabrication work !

1 Like