Worse than any beginner

Old time?? Toledo also?

2 Likes

Michigan

3 Likes

my son in law is THE buckeye fan. his nephew got a football scolarship. my daughter bought GO BLUE dog collars for their dogs

3 Likes

Not to me. I don’t get to Toledo much. Went through it on my way to Maumee. I used to have to go there for a company I used to work for.

3 Likes

i havent.

2 Likes

Oldtime, Michigan???
Goooooo Ohio State!!!
Lol jk
Michigan is legal. . . you win!!!

Plus u have Mackinac Island. . .

1 Like

:100: :100: :grinning: :grinning: i would never tell anyone but i love football. NOT ON TV

4 Likes

I am a Michigan State guy. So I don’t have the hate for the Buckeyes most of this state has. My wife and 2 of my daughters graduated from State.

2 Likes

Ive been transplanted down south so long Ive prob lost my cool buckeyeness!!

2 Likes

I have never been to the island. And it is great that they legalized it here. No more paranoia.

1 Like

i went to a wedding in romulous. some guy that owns a trucking company. i kept hearing about that island and the bridge. was i far from there?

1 Like

Probably 2-3 hours drive. The bridge is great. I just have never gone to the island. The best trip on the bridge was on my motorcycle. You can look down through the grates and see the lake below you. And the lake air in your face is great.

2 Likes

why am i always out of likes

3 Likes

@LoCoRock nice bag loco rock what u got in it

Well… It’s about transplant time! Ah, Bg Autos…

Muffins in the oven to boot!!

4 Likes

Still aint figured how the muffin man gets past my security??

Strawberry, blackberry, raspberry chocolate chip strudel… 1/2 cup mega strong coconut oil.

5 Likes

absolutey yummy looking. unlike the dog food i am making right now for my 8 dogs. since 4 have no teeth it has to be.

2 Likes

I have a cat like that. Ms. Kitty Smalls is special needs to say the least. She’s deaf, semi blind and something bit the left side of her head. Missing teeth on that side as well. She lucked out big time and found us!!!

3 Likes

i hear that! i got an email about a bonded pair in the shelter that one of them is deaf and responds to signals but i just cant take any more. i cant go back to 10 dogs. i sure would if i was younger.

1 Like

Cuz u a ho!!!
Lol, me too

1 Like