3 Likes

DdddAaaaaNnnNGgggG.

2 Likes

Priceless…
I’ve never forgotten the smell either.

2 Likes

I need to go up pot my girls too…

2 Likes

I am having work done on this house so moving this run to my tenders casa. Super easy set up I’m thinking…

I’ve got an EnOrMoUsLy over abundance of mylar… Just build a 5’ pvc hanger, drop the light off that. Cover the inside of the shower with Mylar. Done.

2 Likes

I’ve been putting this off for two weeks.

2 Likes

Beauty!! Just transplanted into final casa!! Turned off the 100watt LED. Turned the ES300V2 ON… Watch Out.

Going over to build the box at my Tenders place.

3 Likes

Definitely needs more work. Going to have humidity issues.

Still needs some work on the Mylar. The space just is big enough for the ES300V2… Just enough!

1 Like

:100: :100:watching them.

A noob question for you @DivChem. Since the walls of your shower are white, is the Mylar really necessary? Will it reflect more lights? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

how do you get away with taking the shower stall? lucky

2 Likes

i thought the white had to be a matte? the tile looks glossy. is that like the diff between mylar and tinfoil?

1 Like

ok today my dogs are having calf liver sweet potatoes brown rice and blueberries. lets see who pukes today

3 Likes

In case you’re still interested in their adventures, here are Anna and Barbara, The Low Ryda gang…

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :100: :100: they look so much more green than mine. mine are struggling a bit. i am too lazy to pot up. how old again are the little hellions
?

:heart: :heart:

1 Like

Biker "B"s!

1 Like

They poke out of the soil on the 15 of september, so they are 1 week old today!

And those bikers chicks are looking to avenge Bonnie… :thinking:

they definetely look better than mine! why cant i spell today?

2 Likes