Worse than any beginner

Hopefully she catches the bug. It sure has been good for me. Not sure how I would have gotten to this point in the pandemic without having started growing.

2 Likes

she thinks its too much work. i think she is looking at it all wrong.

1 Like

Tell her about living soil. The Detroit Nutrient Company has Great Lakes Water Only. You can get from seedling to harvest with only watering. That is what I am using now. It can’t get much easier.

if i didnt grow i would have the cleanest house. cook every meal. flowers and veggie gardens no one could beat. now, get it yourself i am in my grow room lol

5 Likes

thanks i couldnt remember what it was called and i tried to get her to take a day trip to the dispensary. no go

There are 2 stores in your state that sell it. in Findlay and Galena.

i actually have been to findlay before. i can find it again.

They do ship it from their site too. I like the idea of no bottled nutes. I don’t have anything against them. I just know me. I would have killed my plants if I had to decide what they wanted to eat. Now I just top dress with worm castings and make organic tea for them. One tip I got from the owner of the DNC was to do a foliar spray with 1/2 tablespoons of epsom salts in a sprayer on the plants a couple times during the grow. It helps with the magnesium uptake that the kind of LEDs we use hurt. It made a big difference for me. The plants loved it. I also sprayed it on a couple tomato plants and they took off too.

thank you. i am an over feeder for sure! i never thought about the epsom salt foliar feed. i needed it for sure

1 Like

I have been using it twice during veg on the last couple plants and they have loved it. The first plant I used it on was the Acapulco Gold plant that is finishing up. Should be harvesting it in a couple weeks.

1 Like

i just looked up ohio hydroponics and ILGM website was the banner?

1 Like

i am so jealous that you have the gold! lucky!

2 Likes

It is normally sold out where I get my seeds. I had it set up to email me when they came back in stock and I bought them the day I got the email. 2 days later they were sold out again.

1 Like

when i get brave i will venture out and actually buy the seeds i want that arent on here. right now i am so new i dont really know where to look

1 Like

Findlay??? As in Ohio???
Buckeyes unite!!!

1 Like

yep! i get lost EVERY WHERE i go. i found findlay. ohio. i was looking for fremont

Do u know Toledo Ohio??

i am one hour from toledo

1 Like

I am from… you know that state up north. I am a spartan guy though.

1 Like

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like