White widow auto usmcjojo

Is there a sprayer aimed on each basket ??

No but it works out that way on some but for most part I think it’s before and after. Just so much pressure from that pump since I cleaned the system. It sprays hard and splatters of the walls.

This is what I’m talking about…should I not use the ones where it is directly hitting the net pots?

you need to make sure the water splashes on the hydroton or that it stays wet so it’ll wick water up .
Hammer .

Would something like this help for hydro growing ? Don’t know anything about it but this makes a fine mist with just a little bit of pressure on the deck in the summer

that is a very nice set up @Usmcjojo I am sticking to the dirt it seems more forgiving of my mistakes.

1 Like

I’m gonna grow both @Oldstoner want to be a great all around grower that looks cool I have heard of people using fine misters fogger type systems but I have never tried it.

2 Likes

I didnt even know if it would work .they are just a mister for the deck in the summer you can grab them on amazon for a few bucks each. Good luck on the bud of the month entry there are some nice examples of what the ILGM genetics can become with a little bit of TLC

3 Likes

Strawberry Kush from last grow.

10 Likes

Sure are pretty colors. Was it a Hydro grow?

1 Like

No it was soil all the way.

2 Likes

Going to transplant this weekend!!

2 Likes

Hey can you post a pic of how big your plants are when you transplant? I’m a little behind you on my first grow so I’m watching carefully🤓

2 Likes

No problem @lesliegjones83 I will update with pics and my process. That’s how we help each other out on here.

2 Likes

These autos are going to be beasts they were getting bent because they were leaning to the more powerful light. So i flipped the 900 on full so they have the 9 and the 3. Going to watch them for signs stress but they seem fine like they like it.

4 Likes

These ladies are loving the intense light!

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks! What day are you on ?

Day 7 from sprout 10 from seed but each plant was like a day apart.

1 Like

I believe autos love lots of light when I had the veg spectrum mixed with full spectrum they seemed weak. Now that the 900w is on full with the 300w these babies are standing at attention and seem very happy.

2 Likes

So trying a seed storage experiment put the seeds in baking soda and put them in the fridge seeds are in plastic of course.

What are you trying to find out with this?