White Widow Auto Flower - First Hydro Grow

The tube is hooked to a 3 watt Danner Air Pump - 110 cubic inch. The reservoir has a Tetra pump for a 40 gallon tank. Needed a bigger pump for the huge air stone

1 Like

Cool! Is the drip system constantly dripping?

1 Like

F’cking salt creep from the nutes … that part is PISSING me off, big time. I have to clean about every other day. I will be enlarging them after this grow. Maybe just use an ice pick to widen just a tad…

What nutrients are you using again?

1 Like

General Hydroponics - I think 9 different ones

1 Like

Alright! I was planning in using the FloraNova Grow and Bloom along with big bud/overdrive/nirvana from advanced nutrients with some hydroguard from botanicare :slight_smile: you should look into it if you havent :slight_smile: good bacteria for your roots that kills the bad one :slight_smile: your plant is amazing nice following this journal!

1 Like

Thanks! I will have to check ‘em out! I will want to play with nutes and fine tune my own “brew”

1 Like

Tops tonight

2 Likes

How much PPM are you running your solution at atm?

1030 this batch (early bloom)…

1 Like

Alright, Im done with the questions hehe! Thanks man

1 Like

Ask as many as you like, buddy! If my grow experience can help you out, I would be really honered

2 Likes

Thanks again :wink:

1 Like

Most welcome

way cool sorry for the late entry @Poseidon i was soo engulfed with @raustin grow (same set up i am running) i haven’t had a chance to check out other grows. She looks amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I hope all is well with you.

everything is great my my girl is just jumping the 3 finger leafs are coming in now. I do have a question for you. Has to do with feeding a plant. Say i mix a gallon of feed water that i use all week. to water my plant. I have a 1/2 gallon left of the first weeks water the 2nd weeks water has more nutes in it what do i do with the old water? do i just combine or toss out the old and just use the new water with more nutes?

1 Like

Good to hear!! I would make a new PPM’d and PH’d batch and use the leftover 1/2 gallon as top off water. Maybe fill it up with PH’d water and use to top off. Or use on some house plants. You risk juicing too much IMO but half strength as a little top off, perhaps. Just keep on eye on PPM/PH.

I don’t wanna say toss it cause… these nutes are not cheap at all… I just dropped $200

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 Like

ok yeah that actually sounds really good i can just dump this on my plants outside i am sure they could use it. I mean its not alot it was half str to begin with 1ml gh flora micro .5 both flora bloom and gro I am using the GH Flora Series box set comes with the trio micro bloom and gro along with a ph tester rapid start kool bloom and kleen for the flush after. i just go a bottle of cal mag to start adding.

1 Like

I like GH…

2 Likes