White Widow Auto Flower - First Hydro Grow

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

She is squished into this 2x4 tent…

Note — White Widow Autoflower grown using a RDWC with decent lighting in a 2x4 tent really should be screened…

Maybe two plants SCRoG’d but I am not sure

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

There is no way I am going to switch out my lights to the 1000 watt HPS I planned to bloom on. Led’s Stay… So far, no light stress and the plant has not stretched but has almost filled the tent

2 Likes

In that small of a tent I would drop a lot of the undergrowth. I cant tell you how much, its something you need to see for yourself. small under -buds stay small and dry up to nothing. Find someone with a plant you wish was yours on youtube and watch their video " Do not waste your time watching vid’s on plants you don’t want unless to see what not to do" :clown_face:
Oh and your plants looks great, this is the fun time

2 Likes

Thanks! I have sat down on the floor, sterilized pruners in hand, and I can’t do it​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Afraid I will F it up…

I have several lollipop guides… just all new to me

1 Like

Theres a WWA in the back of my tent that was planted on 5/10 (110 days old today) I pulled its runt friend 2.5 months ago. Only pulled over for top with a heavy weight. Never pruned because it never grew. things got some ok buds on it now???

The buds in the middle “pretty nice with 2 more weeks” on a unpruned neglected plant

2 Likes

Your plants always look great

2 Likes

Seems like you got the hydroponics thing down "Your plant looks heathy " its all EZ now. The only think now is the nutes start dropping off the feed chart at 4 weeks before you cut ( floragrow gone/ micogrow dropping in ppm) so your really starting to flush at 4 weeks before harvest not the 1 week/2week/4days you read about online. I’m still learning hoping to get it right this time.

2 Likes

I am thinking about setting the 5x5 tent up. It is 80 inches high. This veg tent is 72 high. I was not really planning on finishing the grow room but I might as well start. I am partially concerned about heat from the HPS but it is vented and exhausted so, I should be okay. I may scrap the HPS/MH light and go with plan B… The lights were free so, I am not out money if they won’t work

2 Likes

Tent is filled now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oops…

1 Like

See, I hate to say I told you so but. :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Ummmmmm :mask::mask::mask:

1 Like

VIVOSUN Elastic Trellis Netting for Grow Tents of Any Dimensions 4’x4’ 4’x2’ 5’x5’ 3x3’

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078RHZTVK?tag=greenrel-20
No words… zero

A 5x5 tent would be a lot bigger in usage space than a 4x4. I was so packed into my 4x4 , 4’x8’x86" so much better. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Luckily I have the world championships boarder/skier X coming to where I work and theres more netting than I need

1 Like