White Widow Auto Flower - First Hydro Grow

This tent… I need to focus on this being a one plant tent… I also want to just sit in your tent and hug your plant

Its only 60 days old and I FIM all my autos now , doesn’t seem like it hurts them for size and 10 tops on an autoflower make growing them far sweeter

@boardsbird- I do the same. I have two identical bucket reservoirs. I mix my nutes on Thursday in res 2 and run an air stone stand alone till Sunday. I re-test/adjust for final then do a quick swap out with res 1. Rinse and repeat on the weekly cycle. I am getting a stand alone controller. About $180 (ouch) so… gotta save up some

1 Like

Start small, Your WWA in 3 weeks will fill your tent, just wait you’ll be amazed

1 Like

I’ll miss seeing the roots on res changes . Sometime a plant will look crappy but then you see the root-ball and know that’s going to be the biggest plant, doesn’t matter what it looks like now the plant will catch up to the roots latter

1 Like

You scrog a photoperiod plant in your tent and pull 16oz’s out the $180 you paid for your res will not hurt so bad. I can only do so well tying my plants down

1 Like

@boardsbird - I am looking at my wife right now … "Hey wife!! Come read this last post … "

:wink:

1 Like

@Poseidon - It’s more than a Hobby it’s ADDICTIVE !! For me at least, what started out with a friend giving me a plant a few weeks old 3 seasons ago has now become a part time job. I love gardening , I help my friend in her greenhouse , growing organic herbs. I love getting my hands dirty plus it’s very rewarding. Mother nature just amazes me - just thinking that one seed has everything the plant needs for it’s entire life, no scientist could ever duplicate.
I’m already getting a few things ready for next season , composting vegi scrapes and composing chicken poop. Chicken poop needs to be composed for at least 3 months or it’s to hot for MJ. Plus picking up other ingredients when I see them. I picked up a couple of bags of verm (perilite) on clearance for $3 a bag , awesome price and doesn’t go bad so I bought what they had left.
Thanks for tagging me , I find hydro very intriguing :star_struck:

MBgrower

3 Likes

@boardsbird - I would get 100% more enjoyment from the whole grow experience if they would make it legal. This hiding bullshit is ridiculous. I have never been to jail, pay a ton in taxes, donate to charities, etc. Not sure why I am now a criminal over a plant…

3 Likes

Yeah im down at the hydro store telling them i’m going to use the $40 in mammoth P samples on my sweet peppers

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You’ll be mad but I dug for 2 hours at the NPS store “industrial surplus” and found two $365 Roleadro 800W COB LED Grow Light 9 Band for $28 a piece

Looked like a lost UPS shipment

2 Likes

@boardsbird - Yeah, you suck… I have my eye on a CrX 1800watt that has Cob chips. Like $180 so yeah, you suck… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The competition its great too see you have that motion too keep it going big green grows this time to be expected lol :joy:.

2 Likes

Found a 32x32x64 grow tent there for $22 last week, went there looking for another tent and found the lights

2 Likes

@boardsbird … Now you are just playing with my emotions… Dang

1 Like

Ordered my controller today. 13 gallon reservoir and 8 gallon charger. The hydro farm holds 4 gallons. I also have green screen ready. I will be able to SCRoG now. All new to me… hope I don’t screw this up

2 Likes

It will be an adventure mate to see how we can do, first time to both off us to scrog :v:

1 Like

I ordered this to replace my 8 inch inline that has no filter. The father-in-law pops in often so, need an upgrade…

iPower 6 Inch 442 CFM Duct Inline Fan with 6" Carbon Filter 16 Feet Ducting Combo for Grow Tent Ventilation
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DIGJZ54?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

I run that same duct/fan, motor clicks but It runs well and only need 1/2 power to suck the air out of 3 tents and a drying box.
Just got back from the NPS store, got 48x96x80 Ipower tent and a 60x60x84 LAgarden for $32 a piece
So going to use the 48x96 and a 32x32 I have up now and just store the 4x4,5x5 and the 2x2x4 tents

1 Like