White Widow Auto Flower - First Hydro Grow

Dang…

There was still a 24x48 tent even.

1 Like

@boardsbird, my inline fan is the same cfm as this exhaust so I hope to try and match to negative out and not inflate/deflate. Fingers crossed. I want a 48”x48”x78” tent so I have more room… wish I could score like you… great job!!!

The 4x4 tent is a nice size.“I started to many seeds and the 4x4 didn’t workout of me” I’m just going to use the 4x8 for 1 photo and one auto with one or two reservoirs inside the tent too, in case they leak it will stay in the tents pan and use the 3x3 for seedlings and clones

1 Like

@boardsbird - I have one in my cart. It is an iPower for $80. I want to put it into the closet so it only sticks out 2 feet. The room is my office/PlayStation room so it is small-10x8.
I would love to be able to get 7 more pots and fill the 2x4 completely… Use the large tent for mother’s and the smaller one filled with the pots. Could flip em after they get a foot tall and have a SOG. Ideally, I want to grow Mother’s and clone. That may be 2-3 years away. Gotta walk before you run… I keep telling myself that

2 Likes

I’m renting a room for mine. Been living here for about 15 years so I only pay 1/2 the rent the other duplex pays

1 Like

Sssawwwweeeeettttttt

1 Like

Im just going to grow two plants from now on. “one auto and one photo” sick of trying to make plants fit. Going to fill a 4x4 space with one plant from now on. I have 4 plants drinking about a gal a day, its hard to keep up with just the RO water for them, let alone make the nutes and water/PH the plants

1 Like

Yeah… I think the large reservoir will help me with the whole watering program

1 Like

Could this be any bigger??

@boardsbird - did you get the 4” or 6” iPower exhaust? I got the 6 and It is working great! My temps dropped from 81 in the hottest part of the day to 75 steady all day long. Zero smell😃 pretty happy except it is HUGE

1 Like

I have the 6", does seem like a good vent keep the heat down. Glad the fan helped you

1 Like

End of week three. Sunday marks the start of week four from seed drop. Five internodes so she was FIM’d today and the bottom fan leaves that either were burnt from salt creep or lensing of the splashed water got trimmed. Curious how she recovers… @Johnzy81 @MBgrower @boardsbird @Adam1981

2 Likes

Slowly getting equipment added…

2 Likes

I ordered two 1800watt (300 from the wall each) CrxSunny COB’s. They use Bridgelux/Epileds LEDs. The reviews were good but the bad reviews were based on component failure. I was flip-flopping from an HPS/MH vented ballast at 600 true watts but I was concerned with heat and size. Being 2x4x6 tent, the HPS/MH would consume a lot of real estate and heat would be something else to manage. I would have bought more King’s But they are pricey. I got two of these COB’s for $200. Will run the King in the middle and the COB’s on the sides. This will put me at 835 true watts or 4800 “advertised” watts. Will need to keep a 2 foot air gap. 18 inches may be too close… Might also only use two lights. I just want full saturation… and then a liiiiitttllllle bit more

1 Like

Your building up nicely mate looking great :v:.

2 Likes

@Johnzy81 - thanks bud! Hope all is well with you and yours

1 Like

“bad reviews were based on component failure” that’s whats fun with cobs you can just swap chips or power supplies if you do have a failure and make it better
I just added two 4x200w cobs into the garden , added heat but the plants seem to like them.

1 Like

I want to take one apart …

1 Like

Cheers mate all is good with all and thanks for asking, right back to you buddy :+1:. I will be updating my journal soon today would love your advice and or opinions mate, I’m loving the new light’s and set up class keep well mate and il tag you soon if that’s ok with you @Poseidon :v:.

2 Likes