White widow and lemon cake journey

Thanks brother, yeah things ain’t to bad atm,get this grow done and I can give my girl Scout cookies a go but I’ll concentrate on this grow first,I’m really looking forward to seeing the lemon cake as they are a new one on me but I do like cheese

2 Likes

Wow!
They’re growing big, FAST!
Looking good!

4 Likes

@Coltfire herbal remedies as my friend calls it.

2 Likes

That lemon cake is a beast @daz49 they all look great keep it up bro

2 Likes

Thanks brothers,yeah the lemon cake are already looking good so you can only imagine how they could get

2 Likes

Those are some healthy looking plants brother. Keep up the good work. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks brother

2 Likes

Well it’s done, the lemon cake are alone in the tent now and the tent has gone 12/12 from today and the 2 white widow are in the light garden under the fluorescent bulb,had to squish them up so they would fit so they can’t be moved now till they go back in the tent

2 Likes

So here’s how the lemon cake look in the tent after the little move around

And the group shot

They didn’t really change much,mainly the light schedule

@Hogmaster. @Zombo
@elheffe702. @McLovin777
@Zombo. @Screwauger
@Myfriendis410. @DoobieNoobie
@SmoknGranny. @TxGrowman

8 Likes

Looks great @daz49

1 Like

Here are the white widow after their move

@McLovin777. This is my new grow bro
@Hogmaster. @elheffe702
@Midwestnewbie. @North_East_Newbie

@Countryboyjvd1971. @Coltfire

8 Likes

Those plants are kicking arse brother, happy happy tent @daz49

1 Like

Thanks brother,yeah I think they are looking great,the leaves are amazing and I love the big fat white widow leaves to bro

2 Likes

Looking good, Darren!

Have you seen my headache? I’m doing hydro and it’s. …different. You might want to think about it sometime.

1 Like

Tag me in it brother, I have thought of hydro,my bro does it and he only needs to water every 7-10 days but it looks like a lot difference and I don’t know how I’d fit it in

1 Like

Here it is:

1 Like

Lookin good! named them yet?

1 Like

There looking great brother, keep up the great work, and every grow is getting better, how many have you put down this grow ???

1 Like

Thanks brothers, @McLovin777. no names for them yet and @Coltfire planted 6 , put down ? Don’t know what you mean but thanks they are looking good , I love the fat indica dominant white widow leaves and the deep green,skinny sativa dominant lemon cake leaves,all looking great

2 Likes

Put down in the ground or pots in your case, 6 thats going to be lots of trimming , did you say that you had a similar trim machine to mine, how do you find yours??

1 Like