White widow and lemon cake journey

Yeah mine looks just like yours just a different colour,I have only tried it once and only on a small branch and it was quite distructive and I was worried about using on my bigger cola’s and I didn’t have much at the time but I am looking forward to trying it with these bro

Does yours have speed controls, with mine the smaller ones , I do on 1or 2 ,the larger ones,I start on 1 in one section of the grill ,which is the slowest speed, which rips all the fan leaves off ,the move to the next part of grill turn up to 2 and that rips the larger sugar and smaller fans of , then move to the top of grill and turn up full and roll the buds opening up to clean the insides, hang up let dry and the remainder leaves just brush off with hands,in gloves.must take off any smaller branches sticking out .

1 Like

Here are the new pictures,I’m a bit worried one of them may be looking male,let me know what you think

I hope it’s not as it’s my biggest one,compare it to the rest let me know what you think,since I have never grown this strain before or any kind of cheese which I’ve read don’t produce pistols like normal plants

@Screwauger. @Hogmaster
@Coltfire. @Midwestnewbie
@elheffe702. @TxGrowman
@DoobieNoobie. @Countryboyjvd1971
@Myfriendis410. @NTMAREMACH

5 Likes

Here are pictures of the tips ,tell me what you think of these

@WillyJ. @Coltfire
@elheffe702. @North_East_Newbie
@Screw

auger @peachfuzz
@Niala. @Hogmaster
@Myfriendis410. @SmokeOne

7 Likes

Here are some group shots to show how bushy they are looking

@Willd. @Coltfire
@Midwestnewbie. @elheffe702.
@North_East_Newbie. @Screwauger
@Countryboyjvd1971. @Hogmaster

6 Likes

Here are the white widow pictures

@Coltfire. @elheffe702
@Screwauger. @Hogmaster
@MattyBear. @DoobieNoobie
@Zombo. @DoomSack

9 Likes

I didn’t see any balls, Darren. Just keep a weather eye on it is all I can say.

3 Likes

Thanks bro, yeah I just think they mostly look the same but my sister see’s a difference,but I am watching closely,thanks bro

2 Likes

Are these fem seeds or bag seeds or a cross of girls from your last grow?
First pic looks like a ph issue might be coming…
Tips look a little like too many nutrients but at the same time the leafs look under fed , which leads me to think a ph issue maybe… :thinking:
They still look good tho… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks bro,these are just seeds from my brother so they have a 50/50 chance at being a male but I’m thinking they do actually all look the same and like females and I’ve never grown this strain before

2 Likes

Ya , they look good overall… :+1::wink:
And from what I can see , they look to be female… still… you never know until they spit out nanners… :flushed::woozy_face::exploding_head::angry::angry::rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Just keep an eye on them …
i love growing new seeds , cause you never know what your gonna get…
Sometimes, it’s a master peice of a plant… :crossed_fingers::grin::wink:

:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m with the others I don’t see anything that screams Male yet. But keep watching just in case.

1 Like

Sorry, no experience with them either !

1 Like

Yeah I’m hoping for something extraordinary from the lemon cake,I’ve read and heard great things and they are usually an outdoor plant which also do really well in a tent,the actual weed my brother says will knock me on my arse,be great for pain and super tasty

4 Likes

They are fillng the tent right up!
You’ll have your hands full soon
Great job!

2 Likes

I don’t see any balls hope she is a big girl But usually if they grow two times faster than the other plants they end up being the males not always but sometimes

2 Likes

Thanks bro,almost all of my concerns have been alleviated now,it’s been a few more days and it’s looking very definitely female now,thanks everyone,more pictures the weekend

2 Likes

This weeks pictures of the lemon cake

@Screwauger. @Hogmaster
@Midwestnewbie. @Countryboyjvd1971
@elheffe702. @Coltfire
@North_East_Newbie @Myfriendis410
@Smokin_ernie. @Zombo

9 Likes

The white widow,they are not exactly flourishing under the fluorescent light and they usually do

@elheffe702. @DoobieNoobie
@DoomSack. @TxGrowman
@Midwestnewbie. @Screwauger
@Hogmaster. @North_East_Newbie
@peachfuzz

7 Likes

Group shots of the lemon cake

@Countryboyjvd1971. @elheffe702
@Hogmaster. @Screwauger
@Hogmaster. @DoobieNoobie

8 Likes