šŸŽ¶ When I grow up

Maybe itā€™s like a design your own like the ones they have on other social media?

4 Likes

I used bitMoji to create the avatar then they photoshopped it or whatever on to the ILGM :heart:

9 Likes

Coyote Cody did mine CJ- I am fairly sure he might do you one if you ask him very nice like. Have a good day everybody!!!
Peaceā€¦

5 Likes

Ohhhhā€¦ I thought they were drawn by someone :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

You were right @anon33684698!

Thanks Patch, I was more so wondering about the mentor/moderator ones, itā€™s really interesting to kinda see what people look like too! Yeah Iā€™ve seen Mr Coyoteā€™s skills too, he is clever! Iā€™m alright with my array of Leelas for the time being but will defo hit him up when I run out! :laughing:

8 Likes

@LIJOE this is my little corner of this amazing forum. Feel free to have a read through and/or set to watching if you like. There are no dumb questions here :+1:

5 Likes

13/06/21 update
Well little Miss Impatient Zkittles 1 has jumped out of the gate :racehorse: with starting flowering on Day 36 so she can graduate to the big tent shortly. I hope it isnā€™t a shock to her going from the small HLG which it much closer to the plants but is turned down around half to the big HLG which is mounted as close to the ceiling as its allowed to be but is usually not far off full bore. Maybe I should turn it down to a reasonable amount of noise for a couple of days when I change babies over to the big tent? :thinking:

And I totally just want to show off little Stunty Northern Lights 3 Day 75 Fl. 14! It took her a while to begin flowering but boy is she a big healthy girl now! And Iā€™m so glad she didnā€™t turn into a second ā€œforget how to Autoā€ plant because I swear the bulk of my buds size is all thanks to the HLG, and anyone who needs 12/12 to start flowering only gets a blurple :flushed:

White Widow 3 Day 94 Fl. 54 is looking like sheā€™s on the homeward run, so she will probably be lining up not long after I bring down Blue Dream (who smells amazing BTW)

14 Likes

Nice work, color me impressed :clap:

6 Likes

Hey thanks Doggy!
The best WW Iā€™ve done so far apparently was WW2 and she went over 70 days of flowering so I plan on them taking 10 weeks as a kind of maximum for when theyā€™ll come ready just for my succession planning, but WW3 is only coming up on 8 weeks now and looking like a fair bit of amber already creeping inā€¦

WW2 may have been really good just because thatā€™s when I got the good light, nutes etc too I suppose. :thinking:

I want this one to go nice and mature but not overcooked so Iā€™ll be keeping a close eye on her :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Lol love that series! Halfway through season 2 lol fill the gaps stay liquid!

2 Likes

Time to repack the Twisty. Purple Blueberry? Oh, if I mustā€¦ :person_tipping_hand: :purple_heart: :heart_eyes: :yum:

14 Likes

Hereā€™s to purple blueberry :purple_heart:
Woop woop
Choe wee kosher
@anon33684698

2 Likes

Haha thanks buddy! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Nice and discrete ā€¦I like that ā€¦:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Thanks buddy. Yeah itā€™s fantastic. I usually use it for when we visit those of our friends who understand and donā€™t mind me taking some to their house (most of our friends donā€™t smoke) but the other day I was in a fair bit of pain and we were supposed to go riding.
To get rid of the pain, I was in no fit state to ride, but with some smoke I could handle being pillion for the day. So I jumped on the back of Mrs Bstarrā€™s Harley (my dog, those things vibrate lol - I have another brand cruiser) and was sneaking off for a discreet smoke at each stop we made. This is what I one day want to get the vape to do for me, but at least this gave me the opportunity to have a quick puff and pack it back up quickly before the smell wafted over to near any one else lol

7 Likes

We live in a lil complex, so our neighbours are literally a couple of meters away from us. I sit outside with my vape and nobodyā€™s the wiserā€¦ You can now also cap your ABV and pre-treat for when you have something planned ā€¦:wink::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

While neither is ā€œinstantā€ heat-up, Iā€™ve become a big fan of the Pax 3, and frankly a MUCH bigger fan of the S&B Crafty+ for dry herb vaporizers. The Pax is certainly more discrete.

If you really want stealth, it may be worth checking out Delta 8 vape carts. Legal (at least presently) most places and while it wonā€™t replace what we love, its a decent partial substitute with no real smell (less than most typical Nic vapes honestly). I have a few D8 carts as well as some gummies and Iā€™ve been pleasantly surprised by both.

1 Like

Oh wow thatā€™s too close for comfort for me! I only have a ā€œnormalā€ sized ā€œAussieā€ yard (not quite 1/4 acre) and Iā€™m worried someone will smell lol

And yes thatā€™s the planned end game. I havenā€™t had a chance to look much further into it but I want to make the oil to go into my vape. I tried using the prescription THC oil I get from the Chemist but itā€™s suspended in MCT oil which is just terrible and rips my throat out, itā€™s so hot and harsh :flushed:

2 Likes

Started to go down this road, but honestly, in the end caved in and gave the dry herb vaporizers a go. Immediately stopped trying to figure out a good way to make my own liquid at that point. They are just fantastic, plus the benefit of using the leftover (now decarbed) bud as @Arrow mentioned is super efficient.

One of the big reason I also like the Crafty+ is how well their ā€œdosing capsulesā€ work for me. Very easy to fill a few and you can just pop a new one in within seconds when the old is done. Their little capsule caddies are great too, or even a water / smell proof ā€œpill capsuleā€ from Amazon or elsewhere to hold a few.

Not trying to sound like a cheerleader about it, but its 95% of how we consume these days including when friends are over, out and about, etcā€¦

3 Likes

Kosher funny ment to be cobber
@anon33684698

:speak_no_evil: :briefs:

Weā€™re on an acre, but my neighbour ALWAYS smells the dank, good thing heā€™s cool about it, hell he even swapped me a party treat for a nug - Winning :smiley:

3 Likes