🎶 When I grow up

Omgosh I know hey, such a yucky feeling last night, when I normally feel so happy on chop night,. I can only imagine how you felt :sob::heart:

Sorry buddy what is em1?

1 Like

And thanks buddy! I’m loving the twisting now… But one of these days I know I’m gonna snap an entire plant in half :flushed:

Ahhh of course @MeEasy @patchman @Ocean
I forgot that fact!

And TBH I was hoping she’d get a little bit fatter in those colas but not to be…

Just to be safe I will wait for Banana Kush 2 to be dry and give the drying tent a wipe down with alcohol wipes and then bring her on down!

3 Likes

At least the Mrs will be happy for the third grow tent to come down! Shame I literally just bought another filter and fan system but at least it’s ready for the next one that forgets how to Auto - hope that isn’t any time soon though!

2 Likes

She’s ready to come down… I’m with @Ocean on this one :nerd_face:

And great training :clap::ok_hand::muscle::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks!

Efficient microorganisms
Is what em1 is lots on you tube about it.
I was making it at one stage.
Too busy life now.
@BStarr
Cheers

1 Like

Blueberry yep wow what a journey you been on with her.
Looking mighty fine colas there @BStarr.
Amazing how the sugar leaves amongst the heads have died back.
Think once it’s at that point not much more photosynthesis happening anymore.
Don’t know of any science of the plant that the bud can keen maturing after that point.
I cut the last of my gscx auto plant.
Gave it a wash and now drying.
It will be interesting to see if any noticeable difference between the first chopped and this last lot.
Hoping for its characteristics to be even more potent.
Cheers

1 Like

Oh rightio! Thanks so much buddy :kissing_heart:

Yeah she’s been a ride and a half hey! I haven’t tried any Blue Dream yet so I’m super keen to have a try since one parent is Blueberry :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::yum::yum::yum::yum:

wow! Thats a nice picture of ‘some clear, alot cloudy, and some amber’. That ratio looks like what I have read about as a good combo but I’m a newbie so I dont know. For me, I want to have more amber because I havent smoked in decades and I want to have a more relaxed and less buzzed high for my ‘re-intro’ to the new world of herb! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Throw her in the dark for a day or two and chop her.

And congrats on getting her to the end considering her lack of cooperation

7 Likes

Hey thanks @FirstTimer1 usually I get less clear and more cloudy but apparently this strain does what it likes lol

Thanks so much @AfgVet for your continued support! I’ll bring her down once Banana Kush is dried and I’ll clean the drying tent, just to be on the safe side with that bud rot

7 Likes

Do a hybrid/combination …put her in the dark and don’t give her anything… This works real well on haze strains, although you will not see all the amber you will with other strains …:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Agreed, with that amount of amber and knowing you don’t want couch lock, I’m with Arrow, AFG and kap, put in the dark and then TIMBER…
Congrats on another successful harvest sister :v:

6 Likes

:monkey::briefs: Of course here guys but thanks! Her morning light has just come on so I’ll go down and manually switch it all off then starve her til the drying tent is ready - should only be about 3 days with this dry winter weather.
I’ve never done the whole darkness or starve thing with any plant before because they all share the one tent. Best I do is we usually chop and trim after I finish work at 3pm so the ladies have had darkness for 5 hours at that time.

7 Likes

BStarr getting ready for another harvest!!
I dont know about you BStarr, but don’t you just love AfgVet’s new avatar?! "One eyed judge’s score: 10!!! Peace…

6 Likes

Yep I sure do love having plants lining up for harvest. This perpetual grow caper is a bit of alright hey? :wink:

And yep it looks amazing :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

What I wanna know is, who designs/draws all the mentor’s avatars? I’ve always been rubbish at drawing people - this individual has a true talent!

5 Likes