When do plants stretch

Hi everyone,
This gdp auto is 37 days old. I noticed 2 days ago the first pistils popping through. My question is - when do plants stretch? Does it happen from this point on or has it already happened or is it going to happen soon and when does the stretch stop? ! I can’t say I’ve noticed obvious growth. 20210228_195342|457x500
Cheers

1 Like

I didn’t notice mine to start to stretch until I started raising my lights up.

2 Likes

Hey,
What a beautiful plant you have!!
How high were your lights from canopy when you raised them?

1 Like

Usually after pistil clusters start showing up you’ll get their flower stretch the most dramatic was the back right bubblegum tripling in size

1 Like

Yes move the light up it will continue to climb towards it typically this should be done before flower for max yield when she starts to move up bend her over while still young and strap to side of bucket carefully to not snap as she continues to grow continue moving light up and strap other branches to side also this will allow for more tops as the inner bud sights will be able to catch up with the main branches Uploading: 61CA5D81-8077-4EAD-B7BD-FD3F64787CC9.jpeg… Uploading: E0BED8E8-5052-49A2-AC38-FFB13C475E1D.jpeg…

1 Like

1 Like

Them are beautiful plants I’m assuming autos how old

3 Likes

Oh wow, all you guys grow beautiful plants. Amazing sight! I will raise my lights.
Cheers

2 Likes

Last pic was 10 weeks and just harvested the last 1 at 14 weeks green crack and bubblegum drying up BEAUTIFULLY cant wait to try the smoke I made tea with a green crack bud and its excellent

1 Like

I raised the lights from 22" to 36". 3 light 4x4 tent.

please keep us posted On her progress

1 Like

Hells og Been curing For two weeks gonna let it go for another 2 really makes a difference! The extra 2 weeks [image|375x500](upload://ldyFUtaxU9aYuixR7yDbnUeHWQn.jpeg

1 Like

Oh what a delicious bowl of delight!
Salivating here…
Ok, so I bent her over around 8 hours ago ( first pic ) second pic is 8 hours later. Already can see the bottom branches perking up! And I raised lights to 32 inches.

1 Like

Now as the top stock starts to grow up because it’s leaning sideways now but it will be standing straight up by the morning when it starts to climb a little bit take another paper clip and just bend that part to the side a little And attached to the side of the bucket and that will continue to let everything else catch up Also Increase bud sites

1 Like

This is the first step

1 Like

And then your second step with the second paper clip you can actually work the stock around your pot and it also increases the strength of the stock

Now you can see how the rest of it will have time to catch up

1 Like

Brilliant! Thanks buddy, for sharing your tips. I will post another pic in another week or so. And I will keep tying down til everything else catches up.
Cheers

1 Like

you have some nice looking baby girls there they already look like they’re filling in really nice already

1 Like