Yes it is!!!

1 Like

It wouldnā€™t stop growingā€¦
And it was in a little 3gal cloth potā€¦
I had to water it twice a day at the end

1 Like

4 months of flowering

2 Likes

This was my juicy blue auto, it took about 100 days from start to finish.

3 Likes

I need me one like thatā€¦ Iā€™ve heard northern lights is pretty resilientā€¦ I was thinking about doing some research I wanna get some more seeds but the would have to be tolerant of colder weather cause it would be done in fallā€¦

1 Like

I like itā€¦A lot.

2 Likes

Wow thatā€™s a nice looking lady too!!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about 4 months of floweringā€¦ so it just depends on the coloring of the trichomes yes? Whether itā€™s ready or not?

2 Likes

Yes. This was not typicalā€¦
All my other autos so far are around 100 days start to finish. But trichs are the determining factor.

2 Likes

Thanks!!

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Your welcome!!!

1 Like

This is what I think too.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™d recommend.

3 Likes

I am growing three Gorilla Glue autos in Coco per your suggestion. All three are in flower, and other than remembering to PH the water to 5.8-6.0 it has been great. And as you said, it is hard to overwater.

1 Like

My last 2 grows have been strictly Coco Loco with added perlite. I keep my ph between 6.4 and 6.7 and have yet to have a soil issue. Iā€™ve used it inside and out in 5 gal fabric pot growing different strain Gorilla Glue #4 being one of them.

1 Like

Out of likes ,but I saw them a few days ago on your thread, they are looking pretty good, glad you are enjoying it! :+1::+1: Are you going to continue to have coco grows in your lineup?

1 Like

I think I will do nothing but Coco going forward, lol. it sure seems easier than soil. The Fox farm happy Frog and Ocean forest have been a constant balancing act. Canā€™t even do a regular feeding without burning them. In all fairness the GG Autos in Coco also got slightly burnt, but I truly think the heat in the greenhouse, 100F at times, has created a feed imbalance . The VPD ratios are all over the place. I have 3 fans blowing in there 24/7 and another doing light duty as an exhaust fan. lately they all have been getting nothing but a little Cal-Mag every 2-3 waterings, and a regular diet of liquid seaweed and liquid karma. I keep reading they are very good for stressed plants due to heat and other factors. So far, they seem to like it. The Coco seems to be very good as well keeping them watered but not soggy, although in this heat they all dry up quickly.

1 Like

Nice! Ya I think I agree, once your Temps start dropping and your vdp aligns with what you plants want, i think you will see a huge difference. Some autos are pretty nice in the way that they are very light eaters, my juicy blue auto was like that, i had to dilute the nutrients that I was giving my photos almost by half.

My girl that is budding even though she is an auto would it help if I decrease her amount of sun???

With autos i would let it have as much as possible. They thrive with 18/6, but are not super picky, but from what Iā€™ve read more light equals better growth to an extent.