šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø whatā€™s wrong?

Ive done some research about the Gorilla glue as well itā€™s supposed be at lower PH at 5.5-6ā€¦ should I listen to this advice? Any experience with this particular strain?

So essentially the rain water could be too high PH as wellā€¦ cause I have two other strains and they are doing great!!!

Honestly I have not seen many comments about specific strains needing a different pH. But different growing media will. Coco Coir does better around 5.5 and fox farms soils 6.5. Usually there is a range where all is good. I grow in Happy Frog and 6.3 to 6.8 seems good.

Now more often I see specific strains wanting more or less nutrients

2 Likes

It was just in the suggestions where I purchased the seedsā€¦ it said grown better in coco coir cause it does better in lower PHā€¦ I think that was a little more specific wordingā€¦ then the PH level read 5.5-6 I believeā€¦

1 Like

It seemed to do better in the FFOF than the coco Loco mixed inā€¦

1 Like

Most strains do better in coco, because of the way the medium works, it letā€™s more oxygen to the roots, you canā€™t really over water it, and you feed daily and have more control of what you are feeding it, accelerated root growth ect.

3 Likes

Coco is a very good growing media for cannabis, but you need to adjust the ph for it otherwise it shows deficiencies.

2 Likes

Honestly I just started feeding regularly because the rain has kept them so wetā€¦So my best bet is to get the PH meter and start from thereā€¦ should I use both the CANNA coco and tiger bloom at full strength? The canna says to use both A and B during veg and flowerā€¦ but I wanted to boost my flowering stage with the tiger bloomā€¦

1 Like

The plants in veg I would not put bloom boosters in but you can with the ones in flower, I would recommend not only the ph meter but a tds meter as well, that way when you have a chance you can water til run off and see how many nutrients are still in your soil, and you donā€™t over feed. I honestly donā€™t like soil, Iā€™m a huge fan of pure coco.

2 Likes

No plants def in flower itā€™s starting to form buds

1 Like

According to the timeline of this strainā€¦ it only has 3 weeks to goā€¦ I would say 4 with the slow growthā€¦

Important thing right now is there is no critical problem with your plants.
They actually look very good. Only a bit of yellow in a few leaves.
So get your meters and start watching the numbers. I suggest keeping a grow journal.
Welcome to the forum BTW and stay safe. :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Absolutely you too!!! And thanks so much for the adviceā€¦ this is my first grow so was more of an experience and experiment type thingā€¦ will soon be moving to a medical state and will be growing for that and need to know I can do it and have great support system to help outā€¦

1 Like

Timelines are general and usually go longer. Ive had autos go way beyond.
Get one of these to look at buds. You wont regret it.
https://www.amazon.com/JARLINK-Illuminated-Jewelers-Magnifier-Foldable/dp/B078N34WZR

2 Likes

Iā€™ve heard this tooā€¦ and I can cut the main cola if it gets done first??? Then let the other mature??? Oh Yes, Iā€™ve been seeing these a lot tooā€¦ and reading up on the color of the trichomes!? :joy: not sure if that spelled correct but you get itā€¦ they are still quite small and still developing so I think I have time to get it a lil bigger before harvest timeā€¦

2 Likes

smells fabulous thoā€¦

2 Likes

My whole house smells at times.
This was a Northern Lights Auto that took almost 6 months to matureā€¦
We called her Ginormicaā€¦Lol

6 Likes

:laughing: mine does most all of the timeā€¦ at least burnt smellingā€¦

1 Like

Jeez that thing is a monster.

1 Like

Oh my stars thatā€™s insaneā€¦ how long of that was in flowering?

1 Like