What’s happening here? Seedling yellowing from the centre

Ahh awesome, thanks @PP3121!

I’ll take a look at that tonight. :+1:

@Se7en you’ll be needing to recommend me some nutes then, please :wink:
I get lost in the sea of what’s available and I know are better for hydroponics and some better for soil. So help there would be greatly appreciated :blush:

Cherry bomb lookin gooood!

1 Like

By the way, that little one looks WAY better than mine did at that age! I’m in awe of you lot, honestly! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Just watched the vid! It answered questions that I wasn’t even asking yet, so that’s great!
I learned a lot - thank you. :pray:

1 Like

If you have some of the original bag of soil, take a sample of that, run your PhD water thru it and then check what it is. Your looking for the original PH of that. If you had a TDS pen meter then you could also measure the PPM count ( I dont do flushing grows so I dont get run off) to see if your soil needs some nutrients. GG and welcome

1 Like

I use bio bizz nutes the fish mix the bloom and the top max, and the cal mag, but I’m going to try some bat guano on my next round too :crossed_fingers:t2: See I should probably not be doing that and just master myself at specific things before I try experimenting but I’m so fascinated by growing I can’t help myself :laughing:

1 Like

@Se7en so I took your advice and started a little LST on her.
Curved the top of the canopy over and tucked some leaves under towards the bottom.
Already making a difference and can see those little ones underneath starting to come to life a bit more.

Also, chopped those dead leaves off! This morning one had a hole in the crease where it had bent over so much. They’re gone now. Probably for the best as they were just blocking light and doing no one any favours :joy:

Plan to give it a good water tomorrow morning. Ph still a little high but she’s doing alright.

Smelling delicious!

Thanks for all your advice so far. :blush:

1 Like

@Se7en oh yeah and ordered some of those biobizz flower nutes too!

1 Like

Ahhh wicked!! Glad she’s coming along better now. It’s amazing how much LST makes a difference and even leaf tucking, my cherry bomb is making a come back also and has about 9 main kolas coming up :laughing:

Yeah I do like the bio bizz nutes, never give the full recommended dose I give like half what they recommend but I use 2 litter feeding bottles, and use a third maybe half a cap at the most of the nutes, especially earlier on :relaxed: Hope that makes sense, I never thought I’d ever need it but get things like pure Epsom salt too, I think bio bizz lacks magnesium which is what was wrong with my cherry, it’s basically bath salts can get it from healthcare places, always uncented though :relaxed:

1 Like

2 Likes

@Se7en Mate that looks spectacular! I know my next attempt will be much better now I’ve gained some experience. Although haven’t got any room to start it yet so will need to be patient…

Yeah I was reading your other thread and saw the Epsom salts.
I’ve also got some fish mix, which I see doesn’t have Magnesium content, so you’re probably right, I’m going to need to add some. Think I’ve got some in the bathroom, actually! :joy:

I’ll do some more LST on it over the next week and send some pics. :grin:

1 Like

She is looking better than she did a week ago that’s for sure! Thank you :relaxed: Hahaha I’m in the same predicament I still got some seeds I want to plant but I only have the room for 3-4 plants atm and I have four now :laughing:

Yeah the Epsom salts I believe saved her for sure! Was definitely a good recommendation to me so I passed the same too :relaxed:
With the fish mix you don’t need to use too much of that either, and would definitely need to flush before you harvest as it absolutely stinks :laughing:

Ahh wicked I can’t wait to see!! You got this :muscle:t2: X

1 Like

Sorry for not responding sooner…I am not here all the time.
With the cooler weather I am trying to get some maintenance done on the house.
Lots of good people here to help tho and it looks like you are in good hands.

2 Likes

Hi @Spiney_norman, good to hear from you!
Hope the house is coming along nicely?
Yep, all great advice thanks. But I’ll need plenty more so keep it coming! :grin:

1 Like

@Se7en @Spiney_norman

GUYS!!! urgent help needed!

Woke up this morning, checked on her and discovered my bloom lights are no longer working!!!
Have you got any quick solution suggestions until I can get a replacement?

So annoyed as I was literally about to give her a good water with my new Biobizz nutes!

Help meeeee
:sob::sob::sob:

CJ

1 Like

This is what I’m having to use until I get replacement light… don’t know if any good but might be ok until I get my new one later

1 Like

Did you say you was getting your new one today? And when is her dark period? If there’s any way you can change it so she has her dark hours in the day until you wait for the light that may help, just means changing the light schedule around

1 Like

Thanks @Se7en

I’ve ordered it on Prime and it says delivery by 10pm tonight. Dark period usually starts at 9:30pm for 6 hours.

I thought about changing the schedule but thought it was a bit too late in her life to be messing about with that.

Would it hurt to have her in darkness for the day?

Funnily enough, since putting this light in there, it has perfected the RH and Temp in the tent! :joy: I just don’t think it’s powerful enough at 150w output.

1 Like

Had to go back and see what plant it is…Gorilla Glue Auto,
So being an autoflower you can use the bulb you showed, leave it in the dark a day, put it near a window or whatever. A couple days of that wont effect it. Once you get the new light just get back on whatever schedule you want. For an auto 12/12 is fine. Some use 18/6 all the way. I have seen some use 24hr lights on all the way through the grow.

2 Likes

Thanks so much @Spiney_norman

So out of curiosity, could I have just used that bulb from the beginning or is it too weak?
It kicks out a lot less heat meaning I don’t have to balance everything with humidifiers and air coolers…?

Also i do 18/6 schedule. Is it ok to continue with that during flowering?

1 Like