I’m a compete newby to this so thought I’d start with something relatively easy, GG4 autoflower.
Basically the seedling (planted 16th Aug) is turning yellow from the centre. Leaves look a bit crispy but they’re actually still quite soft and flexible.
- GG4 Auto
- Method: Soil (peat moss composition) + perlite
- Vessels: Pot
- PH of Water, Soil PH a little high: 7
- 300w LED (currently using veg light)
- Temps; Day 28 (not sure about at night)
- Humidity; Day (44 but recently added wet towels now increasing to about 65) I know this is a bit low.
- Ventilation system; Yes - 4” carbon filter
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier - none
- Co2; No
I’ve been lightly watering it every few days or so in the first week. Then added seaweed extract w/ water (mix: 15ml extract to 3 litres water) around day 9 (maybe too early for nutes).
As humidity was low I popped a cut off bottle over the top of it. Has this intensified the light and burnt it, maybe?
Any help is appreciated.