What’s down w the humidity?

I didn’t catch that @Nicky is going to be out for a week, hope your ok brother and all is well. But if @Bulldognuts, @Covertgrower, @Myfriendis410, @blackthumbbetty, @SeaSeaside_guy1, @nobo77, if you guys could look at my earlier posts. When I went to pick out fertilizers for my first time, the guy steered my towards dry amendments. Honestly lol, I could have gotten the three bottles from fox farm and it probably would be easier but I’ve already spent some money and to get a couple more of the roots organics products is not much more. Has anyone used these products and if so do they have a schedule to follow for top dressing and making the teas or brews if you will. I found their site and you can adjust the veg and bloom times for the sqedule. Has anyone used these fertilizers for auto flowers. Mine are said to bloom in 8weeks. As always, at the mercy of your guys help and I’ll take anything I can get thanks guys. Ps, if you scroll up you can see the three things I already have.

Sorry bud, I got nothing. The only thing I’ve ever top dressed was lime and never any tea’s.

1 Like

Thanks @SeaSeaside_guy1, I appericiate it! The only thing i have ever top dressed is the top part of my body haha :rofl::rofl::rofl:…man I need help lol. Just don’t want to burn the little critters

I’m just on alot less for the next week =)

Thanks for your kind words, I know the theory it’s putting it in practice when awya for so long from my grow that I struggle with.
Sorry for the late reply.

I haven’t used the products but what I can tell you is I woild read the run off of your plants while looking at the manufacturers instructions, do they have ppm ranges for their feed scedule?, and depending on what run off is and what stage I would feed grow or bloom with the appropriate strength of tea that you can check with a TDS meter.
It’s just math right, nutes out vs nutes in vs what you want to be at for that week of the grow.

1 Like

Hey @blackthumbbetty, I’m sooo sorry to hear about your pooch. I have a 10 month old Great Dane and he’s my first dog. I’ve had others growing up as a kid but he’s my first. I was researching ILGM about auto flowers and to see if anyone used roots organics as fertilizer regime. I came across your post about your dog. I went online to read more about auto flowers and I came a cross this. Ironically we had a Dalmatian for 12 years and his name was https://www.growersguidetocannabis.com/cannabis-cancer-treating-your-pet-with-cannabis/

His name was Tito. Not sure if this will help but maybe comforting to read. God bless you and your pooch I will say a prayer to st. Francis for him ( the patron saint of animals). God works in mysterious ways and I pray something works out for her.

1 Like

No that makes sense and I’ll check what it says about the ppm. They just have a simple rudimentary schedule that you can adjust. Just getting stressed out about what to do but I read a few articles on auto flowers so I think I got a better understanding on what to do. I’ll just follow the schedule at half strength and c how the plants respond and then adjust accordingly. Also, I’m going to keep feeding them vegetive nutes until week 6 and 7 and then start going for the bloom side on nutes to get a bigger harvest…think I got that right I’ll double check to make sure. Any who…thanks again and I’ll keep you updated. Hope your week goes well. Keep the peace :pray::v:

2 Likes

I don’t feed blindly.
I water, measure my ppm out and then I know how much i have to bump it up, then I run another gallon of feed through.

Feeding blindly ussualy leads to issues

1 Like

What are you asking about the roots organic line specifically?
Merlin44 uses them, and has an active thread using them.

1 Like

@merlin44, hey man sorry to bother you I got you handle from @Covertgrower, who’s been and many others helping me with my first grow ever. I have 8x4 tent with 6 plants all in 3gallon fabric pots.

8x4 tent 6 plants blueberry auto-northern lights auto and amnesia hayze auto.
Soil-FFHF
Lights 2 bestva 1500w
Humidifier yes
Intake outtake fan yes, only intake on to help w temp
Light 20hrs light 4hours dark
I used roots organics terp tea grow and bloom and have amended the bottom half of the soil. I used 1 and quarter of a teaspoon of terp grow and and a quarter teaspoon of terp bloom to amend the bottom half of soil.

So my question is word on the street is your the man w the plan on roots organics nutrients. I ordered the players pack from amazon and will be here in 5 days. On this Sunday my ladies will be starting their 3rd week. Should I follow the roots organics feeding schedule (you can adjust the weeks for veg and flower). Or do you have a guide or schedule you use that would be a little more Taylor made to what I’m using. Also, do you too dress or make brews w that feeding schedule they have online. Sorry for the long rant, just trying to be as informative as I can. Along w the terp grow and bloom this is what I’m getting http://www.aurorainnovations.com/dry-nutrients-player-pack.html

2 Likes

Good morning @Bakerschoice. Thanks for noticing :hugs:,she is a Jack Herer Auto ,I planted 1 a week, trying to get a cycle going. She has grown so fast

2 Likes

No doubt!..I think you got her on steroids :muscle::muscle::muscle:!!! Lol

2 Likes

I started using Roots Organics just after flipping to flower on the grow that I am currently harvesting.

I use FFOF soil with 20% worm castings and 20% perlite added.

For the nutrients I just spread the Roots Organics products on the top of the soil before watering and scratch it into the soil. I use the published feeding schedule.

If this did not answer your questions, let me know and I will make up a new answer for you LOL.

2 Likes

The application and the chart answer you did lol. I’m still scratching my head a little as new to the game. Are you doing autos or photo periods? So with the chart do I adjust it like this? http://www.aurorainnovations.com/feeding_schedule.html. I have everything except for the big worm, essential earth, super phos bat guano. I have uprising grow bloom and foundation, both the teas bloom and grow, I have the elemental and the 40oz oreogonism xl. I also have the seabird guano and super nitro bat guano instead. I comes in that players pack. Could you possibly let me know how many weeks for veg and flower I’m supposed to plug in or what would be the best? My strains are all auto flowers and they say flower in 8 weeks according to ILGM website description. I couldn’t find the seabird guano or the my type of bat guano on the feeding schedule. The two bat guanos sound close in names wonder if they are similar. Oh also, do you ever make a brew or tea for them? And last but not least. Do you follow the schedules flushing recomondations? I’ve heard of growers who use dry amendments that would stop feeding their autos in week 5 of flower but that sounded a little too soon to me. Yes please a schedule w those and any other thoughts of wisdom for my precious…precious…it’s been called that before but not by you…haha…little lord of the rings line their…cause your picture…haha…watch that like once every other year. Thanks man!

2 Likes

So schedule would be seedling week 1-3 use nothing so 2 weeks veg and 6 weeks flower? Also, it only goes from 10-20 gallon size pots? I’m using 3 gallon so that’s a big difference

1 Like

for pot size, just use half of what is called for using 10-20 gallon.

I grow photo period, no experience with autos.

I don’t make tea or anything special, I just top dress and scratch it in. They have guides for other methods and I have found them to me very responsive to email questions.

I just use the schedule that is in their catalog that came with the starter pack.

2 Likes

Oh I suppose if you spend 90 dollars they will send a schedule w it haha, never thought of that. And thank you for the pot size analyzation. This is going to help emensly!

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty This may be a stupid question but with your RO buddy, Do you use the waste water too to water your plants or just strictly the filtered water. As I understand the waste water does go through some filtration

1 Like

I do not use the waste water. No matter what: DO NOT USE IT TO WATER YOUR PLANTS!!

2 Likes

Yes sir, thank you!

1 Like