What is the average Shiping time to Australia, WA in particular?

There were afew topics on US shipping and failure to ship, but not alot on Aus shipping. Just wondering how long it takes to ship here on average? Thanks.

That’s a question that can’t be answered. Every shippent is different.
But the good thing is …you will get you’re order in a receptable amount of time.
Plus its free.:relaxed:

B Safe
Will

1 Like

Okay thanks!

I placed an order on the first of July and haven’t received it yet. Hoping it’s still on the way!

1 Like

Hey BLZD, shipments to Australia normally arrive within 5 to 20 working days.

1 Like

what about 90 days? thats how long i’ve been waiting. i believe i have been scammed…

1 Like

Hi @dicky78945 sorry to hear your reshipment still has not arrived yet. Please continue your conversation with Stacy to discuss a solution at support@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com

1 Like

@dicky78945 hey mate how did you go? Any luck yet?
I orderd seeds last week…im also from West oz.

1 Like

I ordered seeds 12 days ago, im from VIC AUS, so idk if that helps lol if I dont end up getting my seeds, I doubt I would continue on this site, but everyone is such good help on here though! They havnt replied to my email aswell to see my ‘order status’

1 Like

You’ll get ypur seeds mate, Good crew here. Australia mail is a bitch and customs is a bigger bitch

4 Likes

So you did get your seeds? :slight_smile:

Interesting question: I bought three White Widow seeds as an experiment on 4 January and hadn’t rec’d anything within the suggested 25 business days. Dropped an email to the powers that be and was told not to panic, but they would forward another packet of seeds. Sat back and waited… and one morning there was a knock on the door and a little envelope containing my order. Happy days. It took 47 business days for the envelope to reach me, but then I’m in Queensland so getting to Victoria or WA might take longer… or not. So far wonderful folks to deal with and the seeds have all sprouted - my little babies look good!

4 Likes

Hi mate
I see your in Oz just wondering how you went about ordering your seeds, any particular way that you placed your order as I’m not sure how to go about this.
your help would be greatly appreciated
Chers

Hi @sweetas, you should be able to simply order by placing seeds in your cart and heading to the checkout. Choose your preferred payment method, pay, sit back and relax and w3e’ll do the rest :smiley:

yeah customs is chit I’m on second resend …can ilgm do something for us aussies even if we are given an option for super stealth and we pay twenty bucks more an order I for one could live with that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

or whatever it would cost

1 Like

and for the record my first order turned up after twelve days I’m in vic but second order no good…I think this is normal from what I have read on several websites about our customs spit

1 Like

It’s been 11 weeks since my first order from ILGM. Received nothing in my mailbox though I’m staying positive and hopefully would get a re-send from the team. I’m in VIC as well.

Kushy I didn’t get mine either…ilgm have offered too refund my money after second resend which I wouldn’t even entertain/…it happens will try again in a month or so

I ordered 20 days ago, also to vic, nothing arrived so far… Did yours come through in the end?