What do your ears like?

4 Likes

If you like jazz especially acoustic jazz try "Acoustic Alchalmy "

1 Like

I’m open to just about anything! I will give it a shot and report back to ya :slight_smile:

Love Slayer, great workout music!

I listen to the hard rock channels on SXM constantly. Octane, Ozzy’s Boneyard, sometimes liquid metal.

4 Likes

Been listening to Nathaniel Rateliff and the night sweats lately. S.O.B is a good one, Honey, Howling at nothing, you worry me. If yall want to give them a spin

2 Likes

Blackberry smoke is a fav and whiskey myers

2 Likes

For the classic Black Sabbath lovers, listen to Zack Wylde sing this…

5 Likes

A gentle nibble. Some dirty talk.

2 Likes

Was waiting for someone to have some fun with the title lol… what’s your taste of music BTB?!

1 Like

I have an eclectic taste.

3 Likes

The very best kind IMO.

3 Likes

When I seen Ozzy a couple summers ago
Zakk was his guitarist and damn he played the heck out of War Pigs! The bridge went on while Ozzy took a break.

6 Likes

VERY cool. I saw them in IIRC 1978 at Anaheim Stadium along with: Sammy Hagar, Van Halen and Boston. Friggin’ HOT. Like 110F on the field.

2 Likes

That would have been awesome! I wish I had seen him when I was younger too.

2 Likes

LTL? If so, I was there \m/ … He shredded that entire set. Came out into the crowd and started playing behind his head.

2 Likes

No I seen him in OH but he did the same exact thing with his kilt on! And one song he played with his mouth too

2 Likes

Yes. Poor ol ozzy had to go take a break and Zac stole the show

1 Like
2 Likes

Inkarcerated fest looks like a good lineup this year. Thinking about making my way up there. Always wanted to see Limp Bizkit live (heard the energy and show is top notch) and Weezer will be there. Evanescence (Def would go to look at Amy Lee) :joy:

1 Like