What do your ears like?

What’s up guys!? I was just sitting here bored at work listening to some tunes… What’s your go to choices?? I’m open to anything from bluegrass to rap. I dont like much pop music new or old but I’ll listen to it if the beats good.

Lately I have been on a blues bender, so alot of Gary Clark Jr., The Black Keys, Warren Haynes and SRV… Thought this would be a great way to open ears to new things! Take care y’all :metal:

3 Likes

This one has been bugging the crap out of me.

8 Likes

Good stuff. I’ve turned my quad amp on for this one.

1 Like

Yeah!!! Classic “HUH” “YEAH”…

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?q=love+interruption&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

2 Likes

Love that one @Southerngal, have you checked out the Racounters!? He frequents Tulsa alot and lives here some, he was at Cains Ballroom here in Tulsa for a memorial concert a few months back I missed it Unfortunately.

1 Like
3 Likes

Baby Shark

2 Likes
1 Like

OH LORD here we go…

That name sounds familiar. I’m gonna check them out… :+1:t2:

1 Like

I’ve spent a fair bit of time on aircraft carriers (some of it on this very carrier - the GW) and I’m an Army vet, so this one resonates with me.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Digging this one! I’ll be checking out more from them. Kinda reminds me of some old school P.O.D. a lil bit.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your Sacrifices and Service really means alot to me.

1 Like

This is long fair warning… This is my favorite rendition of this classic. The bassist is amazing.

5 Likes

Love this!

1 Like
1 Like

Better than Hendrix: I like the Dave Mason version

Here’s a haunting one:

2 Likes

Sorry guys :joy:
Ya got me started and I’m all over the place

1 Like