What do your ears like?

Always loved the Crows saw them in Tulsa at the old Drillers Baseball stadium (minor league baseball) with collective soul and third eye blind. It was great just short set lists due to being 3 big named bands. It was great! Lead singer for the Crows was LIT but was a great performance!

1 Like

I regret not ever seeing them live :frowning:

1 Like

Love the simplicity of each instrument but how they are all so powerful when put together, I’ll check out that Dave Mason as well!

1 Like

You’re all good that’s why I started this, wanted to see everyone’s different and similar tastes.

I love Norah beautiful soul inside and out! This one’s kinda a downer but one of my favs from her. Norah Jones - The Grass Is Blue - YouTube

1 Like

Certainly different :grimacing:
I kinda like it, tho. I listen to weird stuff :smiley:

2 Likes

Man, what a good one!

1 Like

I have been jamming alot of Vampire Weekend lately too. Vampire Weekend - Sunflower (Live at Austin City Limits) - YouTube

1 Like
3 Likes

This kid is really impressing me. This arrangement of Graceland is amazing.
Inspired me to burn my guitar… :fire: :guitar: :fire:

4 Likes

Pickin’ fool! Kids got talent that’s for sure.

1 Like

@Dbpooper if you like Warren Haynes you got to check out Blackberry Smoke . Warren always puts on a Christmas Jam about this time of year I’ve seen him at the Warren Haynes Christmas Jam several times. He always brings a lot of top names to town with him it’s an all-night show ,does it all for charity.

2 Likes

Hell yeah I’ll check em out, thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

EarHorn
Here’s my ears
Vintage audiophile devise

4 Likes

Just listened to “flesh and bone” I’m digging it! Definitely adding them in rotation.

1 Like

Wow my what big ears you have lol that’s wild!

Real early “hightech”

1 Like

Anyone know "Flim & the B’B’S

1 Like

Can’t say that I do! Enlighten me/us.

Really good jazz. You can hear them on pardora.

Circa 1983 group.

2 Likes

I’ll give it a go for sure! Thanks for the recommendation my friend.

1 Like