Welcome to our Members Lounge

thanx had blast way back doing it .haha now early 50’s and i tend to spend my time between my growroom and my shop

I know the feeling. I am now disabled (unable to walk more than 20 yards without stopping for a major break (5 minutes or so). I still try to get out to fish but cannot do the fly fishing any more. Too much walking and time on my feet involved. Still have many fond memories of fishing during the summers while going to High School. (and I DO mean HIGH ! )

1 Like

Hey Growers ! The ladies equivalent of the Super Bowl, LFL (Lingerie Football League) is on TV. This is more like the type of Pre-Game show I like leading to the Super Bowl. Definitely a LOT nicer than watching a bunch of fat ass guys hitting each other ! ! Jerry

4 Likes

What channel and what time haha?!

U-verse 1182. Almost over now at 3:37.

WOW, Denver’s veteran players pay big dividends. Carolina looked like a deer in the headlights in the first half. They still played a decent game.

1 Like

Nice looking Dog! :slightly_smiling:

I personally have 4 dogs, all Shiba Inu’s. Anybody else?

1 Like

have two left now and both are genuine heinze 59 mutts ,but their my only kids .and their partial to low company around the grow area hahaha

Too many dogs about halfway to a decent sled team

3 Likes

Mom and Dad

The babies (Born in October 2015)

She had 3, but we gave one to my sister. I’ll have to get a recent picture of them, because they’re getting big!

3 Likes

that’s mom and dad we had 2 litters first was 3 puppies second was 9 3 died 2 in labor 1 few days later we kept 2 of them both for their genes like cloning lol a large and smart male and a smart female

3 Likes

My best friend and companion dog “Tank” died a few days before Xmas.

And this is Poo Bear our new American Pit female. She is helping to fill the hole left by the loss of Tank, who was just 6 years old. :frowning:

5 Likes

What a happy, handsome face…and the puppy is too cute.

they defiantly share ower lives and ower haerts . my last pit she was 17yrs when she passed .never had anther one , she left big shoes to fill. . but that’s one really good looking chocolate .Pease

ok, a photo of our guys…schnauzers
the one with the covered face is a trained killer…do not deliver any packages to our house if you value your ankles!

2 Likes

My last 2 dogs, not “Pits”, lived to be 14 or so. Losing Tank after 6 years was a tremendous shock to our family. He walked all over the property with me and protected me, and was never on a leash. He was so smart, and would always take a protective vantage point when we settled down. It has been approx. 7 weeks, and there is still many chores or places around the farm that I cannot go to,because, his memory is so strong in my heart, and now I feel alone all the time, even when there is someone here.

I only get to see the "ol Lady 4-5 per night. Anyway; Sorry to get so emotional but, I do. :cry:

Thanks for the kind words, and thanks for keeping this thread alive . Later, lw

7 Likes

BTW Great bunch of Dog pictures. You all seem to care very much.

What’s life without dog’s? besides boring :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m a huge dog person, and I truly believe I was a dog in another life. Every dog loves me, even the ones that shouldn’t!