Welcome to our Members Lounge

Hey…I’m sorry for your lose.
Here is a pic of my sweetheart Saddie she just turrned 4 years old. She is very intelligent and protective. She has long hair and very beautiful markings.

Will

3 Likes

well that sucks i feel ya my pug just passed 2 weeks ago i miss her she never left my side

2 Likes

That looks very buddiful ?

1 Like

Thanks for the Dog piks. I cannot wait to show you all how big Poo Bear, has gotten

my heart goes out to ya’

thanks,o ya and ur new lil pup is cute i have a pit too shes 3yrs I’ll post a pic a lil later

1 Like

the bud looks nice .BUT the PUG is looks better ha .But ive always had a soft spot for them just never had the rite timing for one in my life …maybe one day … my last dog i brought home was a rescue she came with one Unwanted mother and 9 siblings … from a sorry piece of @$&(#^*)$#@ . so i brought all 11 dogs home . my house is 900sq ft … the ol lady came out and saw what i had in the truck and said WHAT DID YOU DOOO ?? and i replied I Lost MY F_ _ _ _ ing mind what does it look like ??lmao . BUT we got all spay and neutered and adopted out except for the runt we kept .which is HERS lolol this pict is of her at 1 yr

2 Likes

Living in Scotland I have had some great fishing trips mostly wild salmon and sea trout. I also have my hunting spaniels. Now sadly no more fishing or hunting not well enough, so enjoy while you can.

This is Ronan Dax, yes I like my sci fi.

3 Likes

Dax became a symbiont to man’s best friend :slightly_smiling: I wonder how Kerzon Dax feels about that lol

Here’s the last dog I had, Jake, a pure bred Shelty that was a wonderful dog to have around. I had to give him away two years ago due to his dander causing me more respiratory problems than I already have. He was an awesome dog and very smart. I had about 25 tricks that he would do. Gave him to someone that loved dogs and is taking great care of him. I miss him greatly still and wish I could have him back but that is not possible.

I raised Springer Spaniels in high school (lot of Ringneck Pheasant grouse and partridge where I grew up) but had to stop that due to going into the military. Had eight of them that I sold just before I went into the military. Never had time or the space to start raising them again between medical school and all the late hours. It seems life gets in the way of having fun sometimes !

4 Likes

This is kaya! She is my right hand girl in the greenhouse and we are inseparable. She is very protective of me and the plants and it’s crazy how careful she is when she walks through the babies she never touches them. She is the best dog and friend I have ever had and I would be devastated if I lost her. It’s great to see everyone else’s posts too and know we are more like a community than just a forum for questions and answers!

7 Likes

Well won my war with mites in my Veg room not a single little bastard left, Bad news is they are in my flower room now going to be one hell of a nightmare getting them out of there since I have plants ready to harvest alongside plants with 6 weeks left will try light h2o2 mixture on all the plants with more than 2 weeks left too far into flower for 3 of them to do anything more drastic. The partner and I planned on shutting down for summer aside from keeping couple mothers and clones and will be making a purpose built room during summer. Kinda a piss off but shit happens

1 Like

sorry for my absence today internet was down most of the day

Donald you have got to check this site I use. This will take care of your mite problem for good.
When you click on the link scroll down to CONTENT
Choose the 4th one down and click it.
Let me know what ya think.

Will
_

Wil Will. You know that we do not allow commercial links to any site other than Dealzer or Amazon at this time. If you can find those products on Amazon; Please re-post link. We will edit it, and that helps to pay for the forum.

_

used it in my veg room not a chance I would use it at any point after plants have entered clogged stomata on lots of leaves killed the mites but my plants looked like I had hit them with silver and pyrethrin is not going to rinse off my buds. Will be trying some less harsh asults first h2o2 mild detergents though after flower room is shut down will fog it then clean it.

my Dax is chewing up boxes as I type saves me ripping them up for the recycle ( I called him after Ronan Dax from Stargate Atlantis) but Kerzon would have loved him lol.

Ronan is with me 99% of the time. He stares at the lights but never touches anything. Great looking grow you have there, and your right its a great community. My sister has had Shelties for years she loves them. Springers are my favourites Ronan is my 13th he is not used for work anymore he has had 2 operations on his back legs to fix his tendons but he still runs about like a pup.

lol just in one of those moods tonight :slight_smile:

something for the older crowd if that’s not your taste

All 3 are my style. However the last 2 are my favs!

1 Like