WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

My joint rolled prefectly even with Authritsis in my fingers and hands from being a mechanic,machinist for years.

3 Likes

Ok cant sleep legs are dancing. RLS sucks so I took oil and smoke some and maybe sleep will come. Anyone else got RLS? @oldmarine @JaneQP @DrWoo @Ohio420.Club @Bulldognuts

2 Likes

No RLS but my toes and fingers cramp unexpectedly.

1 Like

It’s something I’ve been plagued with for years. They just keep giving me magic pills that do everything fix my RLS not! My migraines not! Hot flashes too not! One pill supposed to fix it all yeah right!
I walk through the bottom sheet in bed when I’m asleep! We have none left just tops now.
My husband says he’s going to put a board at the bottom on my side lol
I fined I sleep best when I take 3 or 4 of my chocolates approx 45 ml.each But when it’s bad the harder you try to stay still the worse it gets, it will even crawl up into my back and arms if I fight it too much then I just have to get up and move or it gets unbearable. My legs want to run around without me it seems.

1 Like

@Stonedrus,

You have mail

3 Likes

This I understand my wife has to sleep in the other bedroom, she was tired of me kicking her in my sleep She says when my legs go koo-koo its like a cheap not tell motel 25cents you get vibrating bed. Me

1 Like

Wishing you a speedy recovery

2 Likes

I discovered years ago (while giving a double red blood donation) that this can be caused by low calcium, and that eating a Tums provides (me at least) near instant relief.

1 Like

Just stop smoking for 2 weeks prior to the drop and make sure to have the Norco in her system when she goes. My uncle got hit like that. Got them for the longest time then they started the testing to make sure u take them not selling them. So it went from 120 a month to testing for them once a month to testing biweekly at 30 every2 weeks down to 15 every other week now he don’t get anything at all unless u were in a major accident or major surgeries fibromyalgia or something bad causing constant pain. U don’t get any kind of pills here. It’s hard to get any kind of pain meds here. Even if u really need it u have to give both arms a leg and half ur teeth to get the script and then 2 billion question on why u need it and all. I put the one time I needed them after hernia surgery. Asked why do u need this medication. I put down exact words. Because the doctor said so lol

2 Likes

The government has stuck their nose in places they where never met to be. Its all about money they get rich we get shafted

2 Likes

@spudeater65 its all built off Masonry , the entire system is design and controlled by the Shriners and Templars , when you really dig into it all.
Whats the old saying my friend , if you cannot beat them , Join them but , oh yeah its a big but , make sure you learn enough to protect ypurself at all times , cause at the end of it all , We are only valued by what provlems we solve , If you not solving others problems , they have no value in you , Think about it ?
Now i will tell you this , you are in the perfect place to get a huge blessing , you have to bring it to life in your heart , just know this , life is not over , and each day you still have time to get it right in your heart and in your thoughts , keep believing in you like i believe in you and even if you dont get there , at least in your heart you had great intentions .
Thats what “YOSHI” means as an acronym, Y.ou O.nly S.hould H.ave I.ntentions !

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: I have learned that I am alive each day because GOD says you are alive ,make a differenance in your journey.Help as many who you can , share your wisdom so maybe the next guy who speak too may be ready to sucide himself. Been there, saved a couple of brothers in a rough place Veterans we stick together

2 Likes

@spudeater65 i love you brother , i know its rough , but I am right beside you ok , we can do this until its done !

1 Like

Family :grin:

All the knowledge you could ever want. Intinite knowledge.

Steps

Go to google play

Enter Krill Sidrov He is russian progrmmer

Down load one of the subject that interest you.

Almost all human knowledge is laid out in his data base, most compiled from WIKI. It allows a comprehensive search of interconnections thoughout all subjects and topics.

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

5 Likes

@Enlightened420 , @peachfuzz

You may find enjoy these?

I find Aramaic to be closest to Klingon. :rofl:

5 Likes

Good news, IV working. Should leave tonight. :crossed_fingers:

Sorry if you’re squeamish. :green_heart::pray::v:

12 Likes

Family, this is response a I sent to one most respected frinds. His loving nature is without bound.

I will share it with you. :green_heart::pray::v:

"Thank you for trusting me with your story brother. I know of what you speak of. I too have gone through this before. I pulled dark chi from a friend 28 years ago by drawing it to my body. I didn’t truly understand the ramifications of such action. This is never recommend until you have much higher levels control then I had at the time. In drawing and internalizing the emotional and psychological garbage from her, I released it into my being. This sent into my first psychological break from reality and intesive psychology reconstruction to get her pain out of my head. I was about 22 at the time and it took a few years and therapy to feel, normal again.

It took many more years to figure how this is done safely. For me to remove it and not keep it within me, releasing it back to the universe.

I started practicing Theravada Buddhism at 4 from teachings from my uncle. He was a nomad who traveled the world living with indigenous peoples from all over. Many of my stongest spiritual connections and talismans come from his travels with shamans, witch doctor’s and monks.

I know I am protect at all times by the amulets I have choosen carry with me at all times, and numerous mudras I perform daily.

The bodhi is attainable by all who can master the self though dhyāna.

Dharma is still explainable in terms of Mathematical constructs. I followed the math to comfirm and expand my understanding the Mandala.

Time and unconditional love often cure most allailment. I never said that I am not afflicted with madness AND genius both. We all carry both good and evil, light and dark, happiness and sadness. Our abilities to recognize these dualites influence there impact to our being. I am aware that my mind was moving faster then could communicate effectively to the group.

I have seen more in my lifetimes then most can imagine. I only tell the truth because it is much stanger then fiction.

I have died on more then 1 occasion, and I do not fear death because I know it is an illusion within the mathematical structure of the universe.

When I told my girl friend family and friends that actually had visions of the future that I could see, smell and even taste. There was skepticism when I descibed how I saw her fathers death, everything down to the down to postion of his body on his bed to exact view of what I could see standing on top his grave. He died 4 months later alone at home of and massive heart attack and was buried in the exact location I had seen.

Unfortunately I have died on more then 1 occasion, and I do not fear death because I know it is an illusion within the mathematical structure of the universe.

Threveda and Quantum mechanics are the 2 compents I have found that help explain the things I see. You can not see with my eyes, as I cannot from yours. I can only hope to teach you how to see like mine. I believe we all posees this quality, as we are all bodhi.

I will try a general construct of what I think of.

In physics and math

M super sting theory is hoped the be the mathematical equivalent for me of below.

“M” Requires 11 deminsional calculus to explain the fundental workings of yhe universe.
It requires 9 physical dimensions, 1 of energy and 1 of time.

The first 3 are physical dims you see. Think X Y,
and Z in a room. I call it light matter.

The next 6 are quantumly compressed and not visble currently, but required for the math to be in equilibrium. They should the reamaing missing matter to balance the gravitational pull we see in space. It should be dark matter.

The next 1 is energy. (Aligns along the Regge trajectory seems to move exponentially.

The last 1 is time. (I have been looking into the directional movement of time i to 1

Here is my twist that I for my deeper undestanding.

We shall now compare to Buddhist cosmology.

3 realms existence

The hierarchical structure of a universe or ‘world-system’ according to Buddhist cosmology. comprising the Desire Realm (kāma-dhātu), the Form Realm (rūpa-dhātu), and the Formless Realm (ārūpya-dhātu) . Also known by the alternative designation of the ‘three worlds’ (triloka).

6 realms of rebirth

Buddhist cosmology typically identifies six realms of rebirth and existence: gods, demi-gods, humans, animals, hungry ghosts and hells .

And of you still require 1 time and 1 energy.

I fear this may be my last go around this time which is why I feel such a since of urgency. When I achieve Arahant, I don’t come back. I have always feared leaving before I finish, much more then any irrational fear of death, loss, or even my own being."

I love each and everyone of you. :green_heart::pray::v:

6 Likes

Just so you don’t think I am totally crazy. Here is Hawkins on this matter of AI.

4 Likes

Did he not help create it , why they never release what actually happe to that brother ? The miracle surgery did not work ?

2 Likes

Algorithms are not awlays good.

3 Likes