WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

To complete my mind f*ck for today.

The math says that hyperluminal velocicity exists. If so, then our perception of time is incomplete and may noy be linear. Directional time may go both ways.

The quantum computer uses a QBIT , essentially trinary code. On, off, both

The “both” allows for state dependent choice in the coding.

I don’t pretend to know the actual coding as I believe it is still propriatery to companies designing the computer, but I do undestand the math that makes it possible.

Binary AI is safe. 0 or 1, on or off, yes or no.

QBIT AI introduces Schrodinger to the equation, and you know I don’t always have the best relatioships with cats. :wink:

I have studied more civilizations then most normal scholars as history usually predicts future. Power is intoxicating for any sentient being who has the choice to persue it. War often follows in the pusuit of that power.

If the math is correct, time travel is possible.
When quantum AI is achieved in the future, they will be sentient.
If both time trave and sentient AI are correct, they will stike first.

Hope everyone has a great day.

:green_heart::pray::v:

8 Likes

@dbrn32, @Hellraiser @kaptain3d @MattyBear @merlin44 @Enlightened420 , @peachfuzz @Newt , @CygnusX1

Let me apologize for the random looking crap above.

My brain was working in extereme overdrive, fingers and vision were not keeping up. And yes it was frustrating for me as well. I am sorry.

12 Likes

@Pet_de_Chien @Covertgrower @Caligurl @MidwestGuy @spudeater65 , @SheilaT. @SilvaBack203 @Nicky. :point_up: above

8 Likes

What may I do for you @Arrow? I hope you are doing well.

7 Likes

There is no need for apology, very interesting read from my perspective.

4 Likes

Pi has many mathmatical applications.
My favorites are waves and harmonic string vibration in physics.

And primes

5 Likes

This is what probably need to track down.

4 Likes

No need, this your thread, and you make it what you want it to be.

12 Likes

How long have you used the uva? Has it done anything for you? I have one of those but haven’t used it yet. I also have a few of those far red pucks I have yet to install.

4 Likes

I agree. There was small part of me wanting some of what you had though :laughing:

10 Likes

@Nicky @Gremmall I just advised the cat that I will take his tail the next time he bites me… he lost 8 lives. :wink:

The code of hammerobi still applies

13 Likes

I’m allergic to cats
:rofl:

4 Likes

Screw him if he cant take a joke lol

7 Likes

2020’s version of Eenie Meanie…doesn’t end well for the tiger tail.

7 Likes

glad you ok my friend… :pray:
i was wondering if you ever had a chance to pursue the green light and its effects on cacti growth, we discussed somewhere up there :point_up_2:…if so, what is your take on that ?
:sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

I almost finished putting it together. I will post it 2 weeks

5 Likes

man i wonder if this would work for me…i fell off a 3rd floor framing a balloon wall landed on a foundation line and they bolted two 12 inch steel rods to my spine so i get real scared to try stuff like this or chiropractics but it would be nice to feel relief even if short lived

3 Likes

Go easy but it will help stretch and line up youre vertebrae

4 Likes

the big girls are maybe 4 weeks into veg So Yoshi you say I can switch the lights from 18/6 to 12/12 and the two girls would go into flower? That would be nice to harvest some Mentos and Skittles.

5 Likes

I didn’t realize how compressed my back was until I paid a visit to a sensory deprivation “float tank”.

What that simulation of complete weightlessness does is truly amazing. Couldn’t believe how many times my spine “popped” during that 75 minutes and how great it felt when I got out.

Wasn’t my intent going in, but I’m really looking forward to that side benefit every time now.

Highly recommend the experience to anyone able, its not for everyone for various reasons but I really can’t say enough good about it.

9 Likes