Virginian’s Grow Journal What did I do? LOL

1 Like

now THAT i can work with, and is that on a per gallon, or per 5 gal ratio do you know?

Don’t know. But that is from the MSDS.

1 Like

SOOOoooo, i’m out of the ReCharge so I’m back to brewing tea. I’m also out of high nitrogen bat guano so the ONLY ingredient that’s NOT “organic” is GH FloraNitro/FloraGrow i used the proper dosage of for 5gal, as my “high nitrogren” ingredient. hope that with the other natural nutes isn’t going to burn anyone up… gonna be a good thing, or a heartbreak, i’ll let you know within a week :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

2 Likes

Not doing pics now as i haven’t taken any yet, lol…and don’t feel like it after all that. Just swapped the vegging room, as the flowering room now as it’s in the front room of the house with the AC and a LOT cooler and less humid and MAYBE these dirty heffers will finish on out now… the girl scout cookie could PROBABLY be taken NOW, it’s ready about 97-98% with just a few scraggly hairs still showing on bud tips but i’m gonna let her ride another week in the cool and under those blurples now to see if the far red and infrared purple her on up some more. Either her, or the Zkittlez gal while carrying to that room, brushed my beard and it’s like i spilled honey or syrup on my beard it’s so sticky, lol. Had to enclose that baker’s scaffolding the lights dangle from with THICK/heavy curtains/comforters to make it as light proof as possible and set the timer to run it’s 12hrs from 7a-7p so it’s just small ambient light pilfering around the cardboard i “boarded up” the windows with IF any were to get through (old flowering room in back of house is underground, HAS no windows or light contamination).

The now vegging room in back part of house is MUCH more humid and runs 10-14degrees (depending on heat of day and time of day) warmer than the front part because i have it closed off back there so light DIDN’T come in from anywhere. The vegging ladies SHOULD love that heat/humidity now, like they did upstairs last year :wink: Hoping this works out well and doesn’t cause hermying on the flowering gals due to moving, different lights, possible light leaks, etc but also hoping they just finish on out either way :slight_smile: They have a 4pm-10am cycle so they’re NOT running during the day when the flowering ones are AND the AC unit.

OHHH!!! and REprogramming martyr flogging LIGHT TIMERS in BOTH rooms…those mechanical ones are a pain sometimes to get right but i’m pretty sure i got it now :wink:

2 Likes

Well i got the flowering room light right for sure. 10am will tell if veg room is correct also :wink: 1/2 at ease already about the move. it’s nice and dark in there but NOT blacked out dark but sun is about to set so it will only get darker from here. hope this works

3 Likes

The “new” flowering setup. That thin throat blanket you can see the light through is the “door”

The vegging room setup

2 Likes

well, 5 1/2 more hours til the 48hr compost tea brew cheated with GH flora series as the “high nitrogen” finishes. I’ll give them some of my special Fish Poupon them :smiley: Then we’ll watch the progression over the next few days of how they react to that. HOPEFULLY it’s a good thing and i can finish out the “season” with what i have. I DO need some more ReCharge though so i’ll be getting more of that soon. And oh WOW… plucked a bud from the girl scout cookies girl. Distinctively different fruity aroma than the zkittlez but JUST as pungent and deliciously fruity smelling. she’s VERY close to finishing. I moved the entire grow setups as i said yesterday and they’re under the “blurple” lights now which SHOULD help them finish out and also the cooler temps/less humidity . Can’t wait to taste this!!!

1 Like

08 July, 2022, 17:30hrs update: good or bad, every clone, seedling or mature plant vegging just got the compost tea i made. starting the 3 - 4 day monitoring of reactions :wink: The 3 flowering ladies got straight water this morning. They got calimagic the other day (EVERYONE did)

The 3 bigger OUTside ladies (acid ripper dough) are KICKING off the skunky smell and are only 2 1/2 feet tall and in mad veg mode. Was odd to me, how fast that has come on out there (the smell).

3 Likes

Watch out world, they’ve done made me a high tech redneck out here with true 1G/sec fiber optic internet as of yesterday. No more waiting forever for IF my pics will upload or fail LoL. Speaking of pics, this zkittlez and girl Scout Cookies are taking forever to finish. I believe they’re either 13, or 14 weeks now flowering…

2 Likes

I cannot tell you how jealous I am… Living on 4G cellular Internet sux.

1 Like

that’s what i’ve had for the past like 12years but still, it’s better than satellite or DIALUP!! lol. those were my only other options before the 4G

Yup. Here too.

1 Like

Took a girl Scout cookies bud. Looks like she’s about finished. Can’t wait for it to dry to test

2 Likes

Well, Girl Scout Cookies just got the chop & hang :wink: :heart: zkittlez has another good few days to a week but the hairs ARE finally browning and curling up on SOME of her buds

2 Likes

@TheVirginian. That stinks i had a she that i had to pull today because it was a he lol. Super disappointing choping down all that love lol. With the clones u r sposed to cut off 1/3 of the leaves on the fans so like the point to like 1 inch back cut it flat. Not sure why but… thats how i was taught and it works lol. They look great good luck my friend!

LOL, i have entirely too much going on in my life :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: … since last post Zkittlez got the chop and jarred. Gelato is last of the flowering ladies inside but what’s weird is the 3 big “Acid Ripper Dough” that i PUT outside back in early summer, are FLOWERING??? My work colleague it came from told me the White Widow was AF but i think he had it backwards because that plant is STILL not flowering, lol. I think WW is normal femenized seeds and the A.R.D. is the AF. If not then Houston, we have a problem… lol

3 Likes

Sometimes you have to really drop the ph. Looks great

haha, if that’s not a “happy frog” i don’t know what is :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

That is funny.