Virginian’s Grow Journal What did I do? LOL

LOL, BEST description i HAD for them last year :smiley: those ILGM seeds, the Zkittles, and the Sunset Sherbet, threw out the large red kong size buds on every top and darn near as tight/rubbery! :slight_smile: seeing if we can come close to doubling the mass this time around.

2 Likes

I do like the blue light. Looks great. I got a new one coming soon.

2 Likes

Veg room up-potting, three to final containers and “Teensy2” to a 1.5g pot. My thumb, is longer than that lil thing is tall, lol. Hoping Teensy2 is a GIRL this time around but sure is an adorable lil thing :slight_smile: :heart:

2 Likes

Flowering room got bloom booster tea. The hugemongo gal barely fits in the frame for a selfie LoL. The GSC (pic 2 selfie) and Zkittlez (pic 3 selfie) are taking FOREVER to finish. Still have those “hairs” sticking everywhere that aren’t browning and shriveling inside and SEEM to still be stacking on the WEIGHT (zk especially). OH!!! and WOW, a lot of the fish hydrolysate had settled to the bottom of the bucket so when these gals got the last 2 gal of it, WHEW does my house stink back there, lol. Smells like a dirty fish tank in that room at the moment (with almost a slight tinge of pig poo fertilizer resemblance) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

so hey, @oldmarine @dbrn32 @Hemp and anyone else knowledgeable and interested in answering. in this pic, the far, back right plant…yeah, that TALLLLLLL leggy glass of water of a gal :wink: :slight_smile: Could I make three clones of those three tallest stalks (they’re only 6 or 7" from reaching the LIGHT’s max height in veg room already…), down to the height of the other stalks? Will two more shoots form if i take it just above the 5th node or so? or will those stalks stay THAT height after cutting and not produce anymore growth but bud out at that cut height? You can see those top leaves of those 3 tallest stalks are tacoing from being too close already to the light…

side note: she doesn’t have a symmetrical set of fans at ANY node on her, lol. They’re single fan, staggered nodes if that makes sense

2 Likes

Looking at Teensy2’s pic blown up bigger. WOW, what an over achiever :slight_smile: :heart: make us PROUD cutie but BE WARNED!!! If you end up a MALE like the original Teensy, you get CASTRATED, like the original Teensy :wink: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This little clone lady has been kept healthy all winter and I’m taking a chance on her outside, but WELL loosened and remixed the soil in her spot out where two seedlings that started there from germinated seeds will grow along with her

4 Likes

Never got an answer but had a need none the less to shorten the height of that vegging lady. Here’s her three clones, irregardless of what that did to the main gal :wink: all three angled cut ends honey dipped before planting

5 Likes

Sorry about late reply, but i don’t see why you couldn’t clone them.

3 Likes

Beautiful work amazing

1 Like

man, i love my gals, but i keep getting short circuits across my synapses looking at pics of them OUTside, lol. NOTHING is running this year. I went over 40 (figuring age when i was ALLOWED to touch anything powered to cut grass) years without putting ANYTHING in my fuel/equipment to “preserve”. All i ever did was drain tanks at end of season and put fresh in when time to use again. If you remember I had the woe LAST year from the Stabil use, after listening to the gimmick. I ONLY got the Gravely walk behind and my saw running last summer and the weedeater right at the end. now, NONE will start, lol. I did not use Stabil again on those but they seem gummed up the same way. DID get the saw running last week out of necessity (and swearing/threatening to use it as a boat anchor if it didn’t start…) to cut a HUGE tree in the right of way road. The mowers and weedeater??? pfff, not even TRYING…with fresh plugs, air filters, carb clean, and fresh fuel. The gravely walk behind will start and halfway run on CHOKE but that’s it. THAT’s why my grass looks like friggin’ jurassic park… waiting on the raptors to come out of the tall weeds and devour us all :smiley:

4 Likes

alright friends, i’m not sure what i’m doing wrong this time around but this Zkittlez and GSC are taking FOREVER to finish??? the Zkittlez is STILL “hairy” as can be and they’re NOT turning brown and receding into the buds. I’m pretty sure we’re week 11 going to 12 now on those two. Anything i can do to encourage them to go on and finish? I’ve lowered the light twice in past week and a half thinking it was that (even though DLI range was proper for flowering). Doesn’t seem to change/affect anything

2 Likes

You can try the combination of New Millennium Winter Frost and Ruby Ful#$%. They are supposed to help them finish. I’m sure there are others…

1 Like

Ruby Who?? :smiley:

1 Like

heck bro, i have fulvic acid (bulk) for my compost tea brews. i could probably MAKE something similar?

1 Like

Probably. I think it is just a Molybdenum fertilizer, then when you add Winter Frost, you have a finishing agent.

1 Like

yeahhhhh, and that product alone costs more for one quart than i bought ALL the bulk fertilizer ingredients for off amazon in one order, lol. NO JOKE! that’s unreal… what, does it have a gallon of GAS in there somewhere too that makes it cost so much? :smiley:

1 Like

It ain’t cheap, that’s for sure. But you don’t use much, and you don’t use it very often. Maybe 2-3 teaspoons per plant per grow.

2 Likes

i’d still like to find a way to “cheat it” with what i have. I probably have everything that is made of/with. it’s just THEIR “dosage” in PPM mix that would need to be known :wink: I’m perfectly happy with those CHONKY cat-tail buds they’re making just not sure WHY it’s taking so long to finish this time … and, i’m out of my last harvest and NOT wanting to spend $$ on bud so i’m probably a lil grumpy/anxious for them to go on and finish out… lol :smiley: