Tylers Just Desserts Grow - Black Cherry, Gelato and Cookies!

I know it’s extremely hard to find a good European mechanic. My dad had a 325i for a long time, and he had to do all the work himself. Never found someone knowledgeable enough on Beamers. I’m glad you got some good people out that way buddy!

2 Likes

Yeah - Jay worked for BMW for 28 years and is a BMW certified Master Mechanic - he’s got the paperwork to prove it on the wall! So he knows his shit. And he’s a good, old school HONEST mechanic. He ain’t gonna steer you towards something you don’t need and he’ll tell you what you need to fix ASAP and what you can hold off on.
I called Adam back to let his know what was going on with the parts and shipping and he seemed to think I got a good piece of equipment at a fair price. He also said the one he ordered arrived today and he wouldn’t have let them install it anyway given the shape of the packaging and the fact it was ripped open and the part was sticking out! He’s got pics of it to cover his ass in case there were any issues with the return I can’t wait to see them when my parts get here.
Damn! I should have had Donnie C at ECS send them straight to Jays! UGG!
Oh well, I’ll need to see my boy by then anyway. I already miss him! LOL!
Plus I really want to try the new tires out! LOL!

3 Likes

You definitely got yourself a good one! That’s the problem with most of em, they just do stuff to the car that you didn’t agree upon, then charge you for it! Like what!? :flushed: You gotta throw some pics up when everything is finished! Ps: if I could afford the v6 Ferrari, I’d do it for sh!ts & giggles! Just park it in my 30 car garage. Walk by with people & say “ yeah v6 Ferrari, crazy I know”. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah - they looked at my retirement income and for some reason wouldn’t authorize my pre-order! :rofl:

It is a smooth looking ride! And 820 bhp from a V6 is insane!! Is this like the Bugatti with quad turbos just add multiple electric motors?
The new electric/hybrid Porsche is bonkers too!
But honestly - give me a 911 GTS or GT3 and I’ll be good. Still talking about 200k but at least it’s running on gas! LOL!

They actually manufactured a straight six for Maserati back in the 80s or early 90s. They basically cut their V12 in half straight down the middle! LOL!

1 Like

Man I just can’t hop on board with the battery powered cars! Ugh! I know! If it’s not a Tesla, I just can’t dig it! Elon did it right with those things! Hell he does everything right lol. If we are talking imports, I’ll take the Nissan GTR for 100,000 Bob Barker! Are they making those still? Gosh what a beautiful car though.

Teslas are nice but I can’t stand that smug douche bag! LOL!
It’s the way it’s gonna go though.
Oh yeah - I’m sure they’ll build you a GT-R if you want one! It is an impressive machine and all the pros gush over the launch control.
I like my two-step launch control better though - left foot up, right foot down! LOL!
I have heard bad things about the interior though. I’ve read that while they fit better it’s basically the same materials they use for the entry level Sentra! LOL!
We’ve got exactly 1 Audi R8 V10 in this city - that I’ve ever seen anyway - and it’s a good looking machine!
But it’s a straight up Lambo wearing a different suit! It should look good!

I’m gonna stick with Beamer though - they’re working on hybrids with a 500+ mile range!
Plus BMW is still basically a family owned company. Volkwagon owns all the rest except Mercedes - which VW buying that could only improve those trainwrecks! LOL!

2 Likes

He’s a smug for sure! Lol. Those Audis are really cool in my opinion, I would be totally happy with over the Lamborghini’s. You’ve changed my opinion on the GTR now. I don’t like an expensive car that’s made cheap like that. The whole plastic bottom they put on the Xterra’s for awhile was so dumb. It was faded in under a year from the sun! Lol. Beamers are awesome, I’ve always been a fan. It’s like driving a European Cadillac, but better! My brother in law works at Mercedes in Knoxville, so I’m definitely a fan of those. Very well put together car.

1 Like

I would be more than happy to have v6 Ferrari but I couldn’t even afford the taxes on it let alone maintenance :joy::joy::joy:

That thing looks sweet, love the body line, but they have always been good in that department for the most part

3 Likes

It’s smooth as hell! I frickin’ love it!
I was crossing the mountains up here a few years back in my Nissan Versa work hatchback - what a POS, and I come around this curve and am just riding along and up ahead of me a 488 came around the curve ahead heading towards me and as it passed it felt like the rear brake vents were gonna suck the Nissan into it! LOL!
You could feel the car lean when it shot past.
Didn’t hurt that he punched it when he came around the curve! LOL!

If I ever hit like a BIG lottery - the only time I play - I’ll be going straight to the BMW dealership though. Gotta show up at the nearest Ferrari dealership in a new M4 coupe so they know I’m serious! LOL!

Dude - the worst part of the clutch install is having to roll the tune back to stock for the first 500 mile break in! Totally sucks because the hi-flo cats throw an emission code and I’ll have a warning light on my dash. Not cool.
Maybe I’ll con the woman into letting me take a good long ride west on the parkway! Although honestly that road more tempting to speed than the highway! LOL!
So smooth and those lovely bends!

I gotta get a battery tender before next winter. Unless I buy a new set of rims and winter tires he’ll be spending a lot of time in the garage once it gets cold.
Maybe I’ll get one of the power vehicle lifts and just pull them off and let them winter in the house! LOL!
Yeah - I see that flying! LOL!

1 Like

The Ethos box has left the building.
Although I’ve had my tracking number for a week it finally activated today and the box is on the move!
Should have it early to mid week.
I’m excited to finally get it - seems like it’s been forever since they posted about it on IG. LOL!

The Flywheel, clutch install kit and the something pin or pinion or whatever(lol) are in Pennsylvania at last check! :smile:
The actual clutch itself will ship directly from South Bend on Tuesday. I’m hoping maybe they get it out on Monday, but I have no clue where it’ll ship from anyway! LOL! At least ECS is just in Ohio. LOL!
It’s actually about 45 minutes from my niece that lives up there.
Maybe 30 the way she drives! LOL!
And she has a sweet little Infinity coupe. Not what I would have, but for a chick it’s great! LOL!
I taught her to drive stick on my Jeep one year at Myrtle Beach. It was that or run the risk of getting a DUI on the way to get more beer and rum! LOL! The adults were having daiquiris LOL!

Let’s grow some weed!

It’s getting crowded in there!
I might take the cuts out tomorrow and give them a space and go ahead and flip these ladies. They are busting at the seams! I gotta figure out something to raise up the 1g bags to the top of the canopy and rust run them straight down the middle of the tent.

Speaking of the cuts…Check out this hulked up stem!

There’s like 2 or 3 others exhibiting the same kinda growth.
I hope they will all lead to this then…

Do you see what I see? :smile: You know, it’s kinda hard to even write that without kinda singing it in your head! :laughing:
If I remember correctly that’s an XXX showing the root and I know at least 1, maybe 2 of the CrescendO X GPS have the same “fiber-hulking” type growth, so :crossed_fingers:
They’ll be outside if I get roots!

And they’ll join my donated GSCE auto -

These girls -

They’re all starting to show me some tiny little buttons…hedgehogs coming soon!

Black Cherry -

Ethos Cookies R3 -

Green Gelato -

I finally made myself get in there and thin them out some. I left more than I should have but I don’t want to set them back too much - or any at all preferably!
Plus in a few weeks maybe I’ll be up for trying some more Monstercrops! LOL!

You can see the Deep Red had just come on! I was cutting it close. In fact the Far Red came on as I was zipping up the flap! LOL!
They’re well asleep now!
Still running 13/11.
I think I’m gonna do one more shift on The Thunderdome. She’s running 9am til 3am currently, but if I shift it from 12pm to 6am when I flip I can go to 5p to 6a.
In fact I can do it from here with the new smart plugs so I guess that’s next! LOL!

Happy Growing Everyone!!!

7 Likes

Very nice you are sure begging for a long trim jail sentence. How is the tracking finger doing.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Tracking finger is sore! LOL!
Too much shit on order! LOL!

I have a SSD hard drive from Best Buy that was supposed to be here yesterday, and UPS claimed they left it on the porch. I guess my question is - Who’s porch? Cause the bastard ain’t on MY porch!
I hoping it’s one of those “last mile” deals, which I don’t understand because I live in a sub-division in the 'burbs - not out in the boondocks! UPS has delivered here MANY times over the years.
They also claim the half-a-clutch order will be here today - which is odd because aside from the week before Xmas UPS NEVER delivers on weekends here.
UPS just sucks balls now. I don’t know what happened with them but I absolutely cringe when I see something coming to me via UPS. Although I do really like my drivers. Not their fault they work for the Post Office Junior.
Actually the USPS is more reliable than UPS anymore…

Ethos has cleared Denver and is speeding east! YAY!!

I’m hoping ECS or either South Bend will send me tracking info when the clutch ships. That’s a $1700 piece of equipment. I’d like to keep tabs on it personally! LOL!
And plz let it be with FedEx!! LOL!

Oh well!
The final pieces of my gummies puzzle should arrive today so maybe I’ll occupy my mind with my first gummy-making attempt tonight o tomorrow then pass the time eating weed! LOL!

Hope all is well with you man!
Keep on keepin’ on man!!

• Can’t wait to go check for more rooties!!
    Gotta get my head adjusted before I venture too far from the man cave couch! LOL!
    In fact, let me get started on that now!
    :laughing:
3 Likes

Yeah - I re-thought on that last night! I’ll be waiting another week before the flip! LOL!

1 Like

Ethos continues it’s journey.
In Maryland this morning around 4:30am! Yay!
Should be in my eager hands tomorrow!

Twin Mass flywheel and BMW branded install kit arrived intact on Saturday!
It’s actually very pretty! - for an auto part. LOL!
Hoping the clutch proper will ship today but tomorrow is the estimated ship date so…
I just hope it arrives as quickly and as damage free as the first half of the order.

My local source for Mother Earth is about a mile down the road from my mechanic so I’ll be stopping by there to pick up a couple of new bags while I’m in the area. Never hurts to have a couple bags of fresh media around just in case I need to drop an emergency bean! LOL!
Especially with the most lovely Ethos beans speeding my way!
I will be dropping a Citradelic Sunset auto straight away!

She looks tasty!!

Sadly I have no place for any beans I might want to grow indoors for a minute. It’s gonna be a struggle for the next 2 months with the 13 ladies I have going now! My clones I up-potted last week have just about leveled off with the big ladies! They have doubled - maybe more - in height and girth since the transplant.
I see your coco and I raise you a superior growing medium!

The Thunderdome will be flipping VERY soon! If I don’t I’m gonna top out the tent the way they are growing. It’s actually looking like tomorrow after their feeding. I will be including MKP and Mammoth P in the solution so they know it’s time.
Maybe by the time they finish I’ll have decided which 4 beans to drop!
Maybe I’ll throw a “white label” bean in the mix like something from ILGM.
Maybe I’ll do a true SCRoG with a G-13 in The Romper Room! LOL!

2 Likes

Send them up. I’ll find some room. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Oh man. I finally got some on the way thanks to NASC having ethos freebies for Mother’s Day. Went ahead and picked up a 3 pack of some Kush I’ve wanted to try and relished in the 7 additional free seeds. 10 seeds for $30 ain’t shabby. :joy: you know I’m dropping an Ethos bean the second its in my hot little hands.

2 Likes

Drop a lilic cookie if u got any wilk b nice comparing growth. As of last night 3 were out of the coco

1 Like

I think i sent u some lilic diesel x diamond something bx2… im not sure though will find out once u get it if not will send u some of the lilic diesel crosses i got more came in Saturday

:drooling_face::partying_face: I can’t wait.

I should wait. But I’ll be damned if I don’t wanna just grow all the things right now. :joy:

2 Likes

After the morning snack distributions I had to go check on the 'Dome - I have GOT to flip this tent ASAP! :smile:

The clones are still dwarfed by the original ladies but they have EXPLODED in the last few days!

I need to get those lower shoots cut off so they can concentrate growth on the mains but they’ll be fine for the flip whenever I actually do it! I won’t have to raise them as much to get the canopy even at least!

Speaking of clones -

The XXX has got a ton of roots showing! Going into a cup later today. Still no roots showing on the others but I feel like in the next day or two I’'ll be seeing some more . I really, really want the CrescendO X GPS to go outside. If I get 2 rooted I might take one to Moms house to grow. Only a few miles from here so I can easily pop over and get her taken care of. Depending on what actually does root there might be more headed that way.
The APEX cuts have been pulled. They were not gonna make it and have browned out without a hint of green showing. Still have 3 XXX, 2 CrescendO and 2 Member Berry that are looking good.

The Thunderdome is ready to rumble -

The Romper Room ladies are chugging along and still stretching. More flowers forming every day and the bud structures are starting to shape up nicely.

Green Gelato -

Black Cherry Punch -

Ethos Cookies R3 -

Depending on how things get arranged in The 'Dome I might move the Cookies out there. 3 is too many in a 2x4 for sure.

4 Likes