Tylers Just Desserts Grow - Black Cherry, Gelato and Cookies!

Just gorgeous man very beautiful. Your tent us worse than mines n i got scared b flipped it last night

1 Like

@Tylersays i was looking at Mother Earth. They have ~ 9 gallons for 17.99 at the hardware store.

Do you like it? The nursery down the street sells a local organic soil I am trying. Better than screening out 1/3 of bag of big box stuff full of big chunks of bark.

2 Likes

Your veg tent looks absolutely beautiful :star_struck:

1 Like

@JaneQP - I’ve been using the Mother Earth coco/peat and I love it!
No excessive pre-charge like with FF stuff and like you I don’t trust the big box dirt for as far as I can throw it.
If I want to grow in bark and woodchips there’s a sawmill about 5 miles from here where I can get all I want for the labor it takes to shovel it into a bag!
The coco/peat is a nice balance between great growth and some water holding ability. I like soil growing but I wouldn’t be opposed to using straight coco if I could set up an automatic watering system. I simply do not have time to water every day and it seems the best results come from daily watering in coco.
Maybe one of these days but for now Mother Earth’s Coco/Peat is the blend for me!
I use Jacks straight out of the gate at full strength once they go into the bag.
Hell, by the time they’re out of the cups they’re getting full strength Jacks and microbes this last run and they did awesomely!!
A few grows in now and I finally can get over a little of my fear and just push them HARD and they seem to love it!
No room in The Thunderdome for fragile little snowflakes!
Just ask Tina!

@Awarth32 - Thx man!! And you totally inspired me to get off my ass and do something today!!

The XXX has left the 'Dome and is luxuriating in the solarium for a bit. Once I see good roots in the cup she’ll go into one of the GIANT pots on the porch. I soaked her good with the Azos tea so hopefully those roots will explode this week and next week she’ll go out!

And I definitely need to pick up a couple of bags of Mother Earth at the True Value. I had just enough to get a decent fill on a 5g bag for this lovely GSCE gifted to me by @Syndrix and his lovely wife!!

I’ll take another Solo or two and flesh it out some when i get across town but at least her roots can spread out and stretch their legs some now.

I should have transplanted like a week ago but I think she’ll be fine. She’s a healthy girl and has all the room she could want now.
I took the pics in the sun, but after I watered her in good with Jacks, Photosynthesis Plus and mole asses I moved her to a relatively shaded area with splotchy sun to acclimate for a few days before she goes full on Bain De’ Soleil for that Saint-Tropez tan! (Do they even make that shit anymore? :laughing: What was the SPF? Negative 100? :rofl:)
Tomorrow is our “official” last frost date but I will be watching temps closely for the next couple of weeks at least. I hope to get my Citradelic Sunset out there with her soon. She’s gonna get lonely with no company!
I’m thinking the CS will go straight outside from the moment she sprouts a tap.
I’ll just eliminate the acclimation period as she will be exposed to the glory of Sol straight out of the gate.
She’ll either sink or swim. I’ll help her best I can but ultimately it’s up to her!

And now…dishes…UGG! LOL!
Right after 5-10 bong rips. Gotta be in the right frame of mind for that chore! :crazy_face:

Happy SPRING planting everyone!!!

3 Likes

@Tylersays thank you for the feedback!

2 Likes

The Coco/Peat is 30% each coco and peat(LOL) with a healthy dose of perlite and pumice with a light amendment of worm castings and bat guano, I think!

Hold one…I might have something…

Wow! I’ve taken a lot of pics since last October! LOL!

Oh damn! Neem seed meal! I wonder if that’s why I’ve never see a fungus gnat on it?

1 Like

O snap! Ethos on the move!
Estimated delivery date - 5/10/22 by 5pm!

Bring it on goofball postal dude!

We used to have these two really cool girls but now a certified goofball!
And honestly I think if he had any idea it was weed seeds he was delivering he’d try to raise a stink about it!

Get a life Chester!

6 Likes

Well it’s 6 o clock my time! Did the package arrive by 5pm like they said??

1 Like

Hell no!
I have had a totally shitty day!

Checked the tracking first thing this morning and it still hadn’t updated then around 11 it updated to say it had arrived in a neighboring town and still said today for delivery.
Well I knew immediately that wasn’t gonna happen. So that screws me for another day getting that auto started. UGG!!

Then about 1 I decide to cruise by the ECS site and see if the order status had changed there to shipped. After all for 5 days they’ve been saing it was gonna ship today…well it had updated itself to say it wasn’t gonna ship until the 24th! WTF?!?
Totally pissed me off! If it wasn’t gonna ship until then why not tell me up front? Why the bait and switch? Total BS so I cancelled that order and made them send me a return label for the first part. I’ll be damn if I’m paying to ship this back to them after that.
I’m gonna check a couple of other places tonight and see what I can find - though I will be calling and verifying a ship date before I press the place order button. If I can’t find something I’m gonna call my guy tomorrow and get him on getting another OEM replacement or see if he has a line on an upgraded one.
I’ll be paying more through him I know but at this point IDC. I’m already going on 3 weeks driving a Toyota so I’m about willing to pay anything! LOL!

On the one happy note the Butterfinger box is here!
:laughing: :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

Well I turned to my place of solace for some stress relief today.
Got all the girls freshened up with some fresh water and Jacks. They’ll be going to flower with the next feeding. It’s time.

I also set up a little nursery for the remaining babies.

I still haven’t done anything with those Dark Phoenix cuts in the cup of water and you know what? I ain’t gonna!
They’re still perky and green and one even looks like it might have a tiny little root. If I can get one started I’m gonna put it outside. She’s a beast of a plant. She’s the center lady in the first picture above.

I didn’t get a picture but the GSCE is doing just fine outside. I figure it’ll take her a day or two to get her legs. She’s getting lonely! I gotta get something out there with her! LOL!

I adjusted the time on the ladies and they’re now running from 11am to 5am. After their next feed, which will be bloom-centric, I’m gonna give a nice defol and flip them over to 4pm to 5am for flowering. By the time they’re about to finish up it’s going to begetting pretty warm so I hope to beat the heat some by running them at night.
Worse comes to worse I’ll get some vinyl duct and use the 4" Spider Farmer exhaust fan as an intake to blast some cool air in there.

The adventure continues…

Happy Growing Everyone!!!

5 Likes

I have a GDP cut that I left in water for the last two weeks. She looks like she’s trying to root, too. Will be curious to see if she decides to do it.

3 Likes

The one that might have the tiny root on it has like 3 nodes and it looks like the side shoots are growing!
The fact they’re still fresh looking give me hope.
I just looked up above and it was the 29th I cut them so almost 2 weeks here too!
I’ll be kinda blown away if it actually works! LOL!

3 Likes

The peanut butter box is here INDEED!

This is a real time post…as I see you will see it!

It’s a wonder it even got here looking at the shape of the label. Maybe don’t put it on the side of the package where it seals. The opposite side is a blank slate but I’d better put it over this crease and all this mess on the other side. Bet your cheese was always on the burger too…
That’s just a lack of attention to detail in my mind, but Young Americans are just lazy as … now and days.

But I digress…let’s get happy!

It smells nice! LOL! Not like weed or anything, but just clean…

And the first victim has been identified…

Vol. 3 of The Ethos was included as well…

Looks like some good reading is coming my way…

And check it out teens of the 70’s and 80’s - my peeps…

The worlds first Grandpa in a fold-out centerfold any of us ever wanted to see!!
That’s gonna find a nice spot to reside in! Perhaps I’ll frame it!

Lots of killer pics of Ethos growing under the gamut of light choices! So far I’ve seen beautiful examples under HPS, NanoLux and Spider Farmer!!
And many more grower/seed user pics this Vol. also!

I have soooo much stuff to go through and soooooo many beans that just arrived! 148 to be exact! Across 20 different strains including fems, autos and some regs!
I’m actually looking forward to growing some regs, get back that feeling of anticipation.
Plus with a healthy male I could make some killer crosses!!
Maybe not till next year though. Got a lot of studying to do before then. :smile:

I am super happy with what I’ve gotten so far from my membership. :grin:
And to think - 1 to 2 times a year for the rest of their life I’ll get beans. maybe not on this scale, maybe bigger, who knows?
And that’s kinda fun too.
I am an American. I like to complain as much as the next guy!
:rofl:

Now let me go start this Citradelic Sunset!

Happy Growing Everyone!!!

6 Likes

Go.go.go get err done, :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Going to our happy warm place as we speak! LOL!

5 Likes

:clap::clap: jealous brother. Enjoy it and those pictures are sexy. Man cave worthy in my mind

3 Likes

I’m kinda overwhelmed to be honest. That’s a lot of beans in one package! LOL!
I wish I could drop one from each vial but it’ll be a while before I get around to growing all these strains.
Not to mention the tons of others I’ve already got!

It’s gonna be a challenge, but I’m up to it!

I can’t wait to try that Watermelon Haze!!

3 Likes

Dude I had no idea that was the package coming in! So many beans!! I love it :heart_eyes_cat: you really diggin the ethos bank, I’m gonna have to try them out. Their stuff looks professional, I like that!

2 Likes

Yeah - I spent the money and joined the Multipass club they have. I’ll get at least 10 new strains a year as long as they’re in business!

I get a little taste of everything though - fem, auto and regs, so it’s gonna be fun mixing and matching strains to grow!

2 Likes

That’s freaking awesome bro! I’m so happy for you. Makes me wanna step my game up! But can’t… :rofl::sob:

2 Likes