Trying Grow Professional

7 Likes

Wow, I can’t believe how frosty those are already?

1 Like

Same here! Linda has some nice seeds !

1 Like

There’s a blizzard on the way for sure.

Squirrels

She’s cleaning me… she used to when she was little, she started living outside last fall and came back at the beginning of March to live inside again.

She may be pregnant and is becoming the sweetest wild squirrel ever!

6 Likes

Veg tent

Buddy gave me a plant he did t have room for. Asked what it was and he told me , Sour diesel ILGM…

He was already in the process of training her, I just cut 2nd set a few weeks ago and today I placed her in this dwc with a pump below spraying water and pulled her down on either side…

Maybe turn into 8 mains and send to flower?

6 Likes

Go for it. I got a couple of those going right now in my veg tent.

4 Likes

Yours is a beast looks at those branches!

1 Like

Veg - plant figured out which way is up and away she goes

3 Likes

Day 28- The Girls

4 Likes

Let the wife see progress of girls last night…

She walks up to the biggest tallest cola and smashes it between her thumb and pointer finger….

I let her have it but at that moment I felt an uppercut may also have been needed.

How long have you been with me? I’ve grown the entire time!!! Never have I ever told you to mush buds like an asshole!

Rant maybe over- for now

4 Likes

Thanks brother, that means alot coming from you .

1 Like

Call as I see it and that’s a work of art, dedication, patience and passion!

4 Likes

24 days later still waiting for this thing to fall off, hematoma has gone down.

3 Likes

Wished I would’ve seen this 24 days ago.
If you heat up a small sewing needle to red hot, then slowly stick it into your finger nail till the blood squirts that will relieve the pressure.
Hope ya don’t loose the nail. @PharmerBob

3 Likes

Some crazy torture treatments you got there Woodrow :rofl: actually very sound method to relieve pressure I’ll try it with the next one

2 Likes

I’m a structural ironworker brother so I get those all the time , I feel it from over here. Sometimes they won’t even fall off completely, that’s when they drive me crazy. You only live once you’re suppose to have some bumps and bruises.

2 Likes

Our motto is “if you didn’t bleed on the job you probably didn’t do it right “

2 Likes

Replaced co2 today, 24 days isn’t too bad

2 Likes

Squirrel update::

Today she does not want to leave her home, usual morning routine is I bother by calling her name and cracking almonds for her breakfast. She begrudgingly comes to her balcony and eats then I carry her to the cat door. I hold it open and she slides out

Today she won’t even poke her little head out. Her vulva was bulging last night before bed so we are just waiting patiently for this little mother to show us her babies.

I did hear something last night come from her house but we don’t care invade her privacy to open her protected area. I’m almost positive we have littles now…I’ll keep y’all posted on momma updates but so far she grabbed one almond and disappeared

5 Likes