Trying Grow Professional

Dude u have an awesome room to grow in. I’d love to have that setup. Lol.

3 Likes

Gotta make a franchise for building grow rooms like the bath fitter for grow spaces

5 Likes

Call 1-800- GROW BUD to get your free estimates on changing your grow space out for a full sealed, lab quality grow !

Why only half try, with our new product we will retrofit any area in your home to grow in the same day guaranteed!

3 Likes

The Girls::

Last one is sour diesel by ilgm im working on manifold to see how many grows I can complete before it’s ready for flower

5 Likes

The Girls : Day 34 flower (Forced injection System)

Started pushing nighttime temps into 50’s to get some colors in these ladies

6 Likes

Ilgm sour diesel (gift)

Topped today for the 3rd time now creating 8 main branches once all is healed. This has been in veg longer than I’ve been in flower….

Idea:: make a clock to use as a reference to tie branches around bucket lid evenly once this goes to flower

5 Likes

I had to come back here to check on you. I haven’t received any answers when I text you. I was beginning to get a little concerned. Have a great day, my brother. Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

4 Likes

Sorry G-man, Alive just not a good friend for people. I shut myself away and hide. Forums give me the ability to do that sometimes

4 Likes

Damn Bob. Killing it bruh. All above looks great. One day I’ll hit the lotto and give u a ring to come hook me up if I’m still alive. Lol

2 Likes

Do it slowly it won’t crush your pocket!

Find the area

Demo

Frame & drywall.

Once you have the main area to grow in build out and upgrade as you need!

Frp on walls and ceiling would be awesome if you could calculate that into initial build but if it’s not a building you may be in permanently you can always use thin reflective Mylar on the interior to give it a decent seal.

Then GROW

2 Likes

I was trying to figure out what I might of done to piss you off :man_shrugging:t4:
Just happy to see that things are alright :v:t4:
Gary

3 Likes

Trying to germinate these beans… squirrel life

3 Likes

Alright don’t judge my light but here’s what we do on our spare bathrooms…

That’s a king led 1200 :laughing:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Haha here’s the girls I couldn’t toss out so I grouped them together in the same 5 gal bucket to make “1 plant”

1 planter = 1 plant

8 Likes

The Girls ::frowning: day 35 Flower)

6 Likes

Anyone notice the indica and sativa in the same planter? I scrolled past and noticed the variation of cola structures . Fat and dense tall and skinny

Linda’s - grapefruit , wedding cake , afghan skunk

1 Like

New cloner came in today…swear I buy one for every grow…dunno what happened to the mountain of other ones….

6 Likes

This B tried to sprout a branch when I already told it not to grow there!

7 Likes

That moment you knew you shouldn’t have tried to catch it with your leg….

4 Likes