Trichomes how do they look?

7 weeks into flower

2 Likes

Beeeaaaauuuutiful. I’m very jealous!!:eyeglasses:

Do you think I’m getting close @fRIEDfRED

That whole bud

Almost no white pistils and orange/red ones mostly curled into plant

She she is looking close. I would say she is quickly approaching the window of being ready to be harvested.

1 Like

I’m thinking about the brown bag method of drying any thoughts? @Bubblehead @fRIEDfRED

1 Like

I use a combination of hanging and the brown bag method. I get them close then let them cruise to the finish line in the bag. My inexperienced self is still too paranoid about mold while drying.

1 Like

A couple pics with my new toy a clip on microscope. It only took two months to get here. Looks like a purple tongue :stuck_out_tongue:

Zoomed in on the purple, looks pretty cool! I’m thinking patience will reward you. Haven’t gone down this path b4 so I’m not a good judge but from what I’ve read not there yet.

I put up the harvest tent today and have a temp/rh gauge in there. I’ll add a fan tomorrow so the environment is ready for my goods. I’m thinking brown bag because it looks like all 5 of my plants are maturing differently so no two will come down together. My thought was that hanging fresh wet plants with plants that have been already drying could cause an issue. With the brown bag method it’s a closed environment so it seems to me multiple harvests could dry together. Any thoughts on my thinking process or suggestions @fRIEDfRED @Bubblehead

Yes 5 plants for a first time CRAZY never expected so many to actually make it at all let alone 5 out of 6 one never popped

What’s the typical humidity where you are?

I’m in Michigan so there really is no consistency the locals say if you don’t like the weather here wait five minutes. Right now in my grow tent I have 42. But that’s on second floor. Drying tent is in basement I haven’t checked that tent yet

1 Like

42 sounds low for curing. Better wait for the experienced.

I’m going to set up a gauge on main floor. For after the cure I was planning on the humidity packs to keep in jars

1 Like

There are a few of us here. I myself am a troll. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m a troll too :blush::sunglasses::blush::sunglasses::blush: a very proud troll but a troll mine the less.

1 Like

2 Likes

Where in mi are u