Train Wreck 2.0 and some bag seed seedlings

Hey @Nighthawk1 this is my second journal Train Wreck 2.0 and some bag seed.

This is Maggie

in regular light just before the chop chop

12 Likes

Great looking lady you have there! :star_struck:

2 Likes

One down 3 to go​:white_check_mark::sunglasses:

I agree with Kap…

1 Like

She’s a beautiful busty girl

2 Likes

Your girl looks awesome!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see if I get a bigger take this time. I did everything the same as last time same tent same lights same strain clones in fact, same nutrients and the same number of plants the only change is I went from 5 gallon pots to 15 gallon, put support nets, one grows experience. Bigger pot bigger plant will it equal more buds? We shall see. Then there is the max grams per watt stated by the light manufacturer so who knows? I just I’ll keep you posted.

3 Likes

Now we have Mildred up on the chopping block. She was falling over herself

Then into the make shift drying tent made of towels

6 Likes

I proved this one just posted it in the last week or so…
From the photos I’m looking at here you’re going to have a pretty good harvest I must say…Looks like you’re planning on dry trimming I just learned some scientific data hearsay that proves dry trimming does less damage to the try combs then wet trimming…:+1::v:

2 Likes

Best to get cardboard boxes in the future, do you have a fan? A light breeze is needed be careful with the humidity.

@Happilyretired dry trimming sucks ask any experienced grower.
Once a bud is dry the tricombs fall off much easier, i was curing my dry trimmed plants in 5g buckets and the bottom/ walls are no Kieff …sounds good but wish it was all still on the buds =(

2 Likes

Why hello there maggie
Dingle dangle you look good from every angle

2 Likes

Ok thanks. Good idea if I find one or 4 big enough This is just temporary the towels are not touching the plants they are hanging with a bit of space around each branch. There is a ceiling fan and air conditioning sitting about 68-72 degrees in my grow room. I need something that will fit my racks and my house. It did the job last time and the whole thing goes in the tent once the chopping is done. Stay hi and happy :smiley:

1 Like

Fan leaves are gone gone I keep the sugar leaf for my butter. :smile::+1:

3 Likes

Mildred looks like a monster breaking out of net made to catch her.
Beautiful.
Well done @SheilaT
I like your drying tent made of towels. Look at those racks full of cola’s

One heck of a shelving unit!

3 Likes

You’re not kidding, look at all those heavy buds. Congrats!

2 Likes

Impressive!! :star_struck:
Congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like

Beautiful job! Congrats on a Dank Harvest!! :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I was just stating what I had read I am also experienced. I’ve done quite a bit of trimming myself both wet and dry and no one will get an argument from me that is way easier to wet trim… Scientifically it is said that dry trimming does less damage to the tricombs. If you look at how the majority of the commercial growers do it they dry trim… They also use very expensive Machines to do the initial trimming and then come back with people cleaning them…

4 Likes