I guess I shouldn’t be using my first grow journal anymore so on to 2.0+.
I added a carbon filter and moved things around so that I can raise my lights higher by putting it along one side of the tent. It’s still at the top. I hope that it won’t affect its effectiveness at removing heat I’m venting out the window. I added a second clip on fan and a small one on the floor.
I’m in a 5x5 tent
Running 2 Marshydro TSL 2000
300W st the wall x2=600 actual watts
I realize that I’ve only had one grow so far but if I can get 1.5 oz less that 2lbs from 4 plants I’m pretty happy with my lights. 2 plants per light.
4 clones from my first grow, in soil just transplanted into 15 gallon fabric pots up from 5 that I used last time. I planned on 10 but they were unavailable.
I took the clones the 3 days before I flipped there Mommas they took 11weeks to finish so I’m a little behind schedule but I’m not in a hurry.
I have just done some trimming and LST. They were topped weeks ago.
I’m trying some bag seed that I had labeled one came from Gorilla Glue #4 one came from Blue Glue and Two from my out door from last year didn’t amount to much bad weather all summer Mold on everything it was so wet. But I digress they came from either the Tahoe or the OG .
Playing pot luck so to speak. Hope I get one or two girls all 4 popped in 2 days. Looking nice and healthy so far.
I’m hoping that I will have something ready for round 3.
I will continue with my Advanced Nutrients line.