Train Wreck 2.0 and some bag seed seedlings

I guess I shouldn’t be using my first grow journal anymore so on to 2.0+.
I added a carbon filter and moved things around so that I can raise my lights higher by putting it along one side of the tent. It’s still at the top. I hope that it won’t affect its effectiveness at removing heat I’m venting out the window. I added a second clip on fan and a small one on the floor.
I’m in a 5x5 tent
Running 2 Marshydro TSL 2000
300W st the wall x2=600 actual watts
I realize that I’ve only had one grow so far but if I can get 1.5 oz less that 2lbs from 4 plants I’m pretty happy with my lights. 2 plants per light.

4 clones from my first grow, in soil just transplanted into 15 gallon fabric pots up from 5 that I used last time. I planned on 10 but they were unavailable.
I took the clones the 3 days before I flipped there Mommas they took 11weeks to finish so I’m a little behind schedule but I’m not in a hurry.
I have just done some trimming and LST. They were topped weeks ago.
I’m trying some bag seed that I had labeled one came from Gorilla Glue #4 one came from Blue Glue and Two from my out door from last year didn’t amount to much bad weather all summer Mold on everything it was so wet. But I digress they came from either the Tahoe or the OG .
Playing pot luck so to speak. Hope I get one or two girls all 4 popped in 2 days. Looking nice and healthy so far.
I’m hoping that I will have something ready for round 3.
I will continue with my Advanced Nutrients line.

8 Likes

Hey folks I’ve started a second journal Train Wreck 2.0 and some bag seed. Anyone want to come for the ride is welcome! @Bulldognuts @Nicky @repins12 @Bubblehead @OldSchoolGrower @MidwestGuy @Covertgrower @kaptain3d
There will be more pictures I’m out of play time for now.

7 Likes

I will follow if you don’t mind… and I’ll try to behave… :smiling_imp:

Plenty of green vibes sent your way !

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Been staying busy so haven’t had as much time to check new post. Good luck, hopefully you will do as well on second grow as the first.

2 Likes

@SheilaT I’ll try not to tempt him to not behave, no promises though.

2 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Glad your joining in I’m trying to remember all who helped I will get to you all. @Fergus @borialis

2 Likes

Following along. Thanks for the invite.

3 Likes

Set to watching :+1: I don’t think I can offer you any help I’m just along for the ride

3 Likes

Like to join the ride if thats good :hotsprings:

2 Likes

Sure thing welcome aboard

2 Likes

I’m definitely tagging along for this one :wink: Looking great so far!!!:fire:

2 Likes

I’m gonna watch this one for sure. I might learn enough to try a soil grow !!!

4 Likes

Tagging along as well looks like a lot of fun

3 Likes

following along also

3 Likes

I hope you don’t mind if I jump on for the ride? :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I’ll try to keep up…

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. I’m gonna come along for the ride as well. I’m tuned to watching :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Bulldognuts, set to watching

3 Likes

Thanks for joining in!

1 Like