Train Wreck 2.0 and some bag seed seedlings

They are all so unique and beautiful I am so hooked.
I’ve been watching your grows are spectacular !:eyes:

3 Likes

I totally agree with @ReconBravo. Even within the same strain, there could be major differences becauses of the different phenotypes. If you look at my last grow, I had 2 different phenos of Cherry noir and both were very different beast…
And I’ve grown a few Kushes and they all grow differently from one another… As far as I know, it’s next to impossible to identify a strain only by looking at a picture.
The best guy I have ever seen at identifying strains was Franco from the Strain Hunters gang… RIP.

4 Likes

That’s correct

4 Likes

Agree with everyone above.

3 Likes

I would concur with all of the above :v:t2:

2 Likes

Girls are in day one of darkness chopping this week

I do believe they are ready

9 Likes

I got a Telya… That’s some beautiful bud footage…:drooling_face::+1::v:

2 Likes

I believe you are right! And they look wonderful. :star_struck:

1 Like

I’m outta likes again!! But I agree :point_up: with both above. Looks like :fire: :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Why thank ya I love growing weed and I love taking pictures too so its heavenly to me.

4 Likes

Well done @SheilaT
Its a personal thing that final day to cut the flowers.
Great job.
Looks like a nice plant you have grown there colas everywhere.
Great photos.
Your close ups look like they got cloud.
Should give you some fun giggly highs ingested

2 Likes

image image

1 Like

All solid advice here and the tricombs look perfect! Chop chop, don’t forget 3 days in darkness!

1 Like

Sorry I haven’t responded me and the wife have been busy with the move. :wink: Thank you for the compliment :blush: I miss having my grow going. Soon though :sunglasses: You have an amazing garden yourself!!! Those colas are impressive!!! :fire::fire: Congrats on a beautiful upcoming harvest!

3 Likes

Thanks and they’ve been in the dark since yesterday

2 Likes

I hope the move went well for for you and your wife. I’m sure you will be up and running in no time😎

1 Like

Moving the last of it now :wink: 40 years of stuff in 3 days :hot_face:

1 Like

That must be a record.
Ive had to move a lot over the years.
Ive got a lot of stuff in storage thats gotta go.
Been there 15 years.
Just never get around to it.
So much else to do.
Some of it is stacked up high and needs 2 people and there is only me.

2 Likes

I’ve had a lot of help thank goodness. You never really grasp the totality of how much you actually have until you have to move it :joy:

5 Likes

Ain’t that the truth :+1:t2:

3 Likes