Train Wreck 2.0 and some bag seed seedlings

Here’s a example of thrips damage.

Yeah I agree, looks like thrips.
I have a twin! @SheilaT

5 Likes

I wish my dog like to play ball… But he’s not a ball guy he’s a tug-of-war guy… He wears me out sometimes!

3 Likes

That is crazy. Right down to the bald spots on the elbow the stash and goatee the frills maybe they are related. Mine is half golden retriever and half black shepherd. Memphis and Maya were mom and dad. I’ve had stranger things happen. Lol

Considering he is a mutt with collie, but mostly golden retriever. He came from Alaska so I’m fairly certain they’re not related. His parents were known.
Parents:

3 Likes

It sure does look like it I sprayed the hell out of her turned her upside down and did it again I noticed a bit on the violator too I kept them separate from each other also sprayed it also cut of all affected leaves watched it for 3 days It did not advance further so I put it back in. Hope I didn’t jump the gun on that one. Zeus it’s still in quarantine.

1 Like

My guy loves the ball but he wants to play keep away instead

1 Like

I am on my second week of flushing the big girls. @Bulldognuts @Oldguy should the days of darkness be included in the flushing time or follow the 2 week flushing?

11 Likes

Lacy is on week 3 day 3 stacking up nicely

9 Likes

I see @Oldguy answering, so he is definitely the one to give you the best advice :+1:

3 Likes

@SheilaT. I personally give my indoor girls 10 days of flush and 2 days dark.
I also use a flushing agent at the start tho too.
But 2 weeks should be plenty of time to rinse things out without it.
:v::pray:

3 Likes

Yum what are these beautiful flowers

1 Like

Have you used ever used flawless finish?

1 Like

I do! Nice product… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

@SheilaT. No I haven’t. I use the gen hydro version.
Called flora kleen.
Also works for a mid grow flush before flower.
But be aware it strips the soil clean of any good bacteria and fungi.
They would have to be reintroduced after the pre flowering flush.
:v::pray:

3 Likes

Ok awesome I have it but have not tried it yet what is your process? If you don’t mind me asking.

1 Like

Usually, I flush for 7-10 days. I use 2ml/liter of water of Flawless finish. I water to run off with the Flawless Finish at least 3 times before the end of the flush…
But there’s also times where I didn’t use it and there was only a slight difference in taste and harsness. A little better with the flush… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Hi just looking to pick the brain of all you experienced growers. Does this plant look like it is OG kush? It was grown from seed that I got from my outdoor plant from last year. It was a clone someone gave me and that’s what they said it was. Of course I have no idea who’s the daddy! Of two seeds that I popped one was a boy so I don’t think it turned hermaphrodite . Again new grower don’t really know for sure. I’m not sure what kush looks like as a whole plant. It would be easily 10 feet tall if I didn’t beat it down. The neighbours all grow so hopefully I have good genes from the daddy

@kaptain3d @Nicky @repins12 @ReconBravo @Covertgrower. I ask because it seems that the OG looks and grows differently than the Train Wreck and now my gorilla glue and blue glue look and grow completely different than the others. So obviously my notion that all weed plants looked the same is misconceived.
Heck they even smell differently before flowering begins the glues are quite pungent but I digress.
I knew Indica and Sativa one tall one short but clearly the differences are much more varied and subtle. I am ready to be educated feed me your knowledge please!

5 Likes

Train wreck going into the dark for a few days this evening then chop chop. I miss my train wreck ran out from my first grow hope I get a little more this time around one QP short

3 Likes

I like to think of them like kids. Parents do the dirty and the kids take traits from both parents. I believe these traits are called “pheno types” I’m still learning genealogy and the characteristics of each strain I grow. From what I understand most people “ pheno hunt” from good genetics and then find a good pheno type that they prefer and then clone to reproduce. I hope this helps some. I know more knowledgeable peeps are soon to give you more info. Let me tag some extra folks :wink: @Oldguy @dbrn32 @Dbpooper . Beautiful grow! I love the training you’ve done :fire:

5 Likes