Topping auto plants

A booster fan is an inline fan used used to boost airflow through a long pipe run. It could be used for an intake fan.

I used one as an exhaust fan for awhile and it worked ok. I needed more cfm at some point though. @CannabisLover89 @Tylan @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

has anyone seen this molasses or Evan tried the brain ?

1 Like

went to go spray my plants than this is what I seen

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Tylan @Onlythebest79 @3high5you

I donā€™t recommend ever spraying plants. If you feel the need, do so only immediately after the dark period starts and only one time per week for the first three weeks of flower.

I donā€™t spray my plants at all never have and thatā€™s just me. Others spray and have no problem. Honestly I donā€™t know what that is as Iā€™m a newbie on my 3rd grow and still learning from the guys on this forum. Iā€™m pretty sure @Countryboyjvd1971 will be able to help or even @bob31 @North_East_Newbie @peachfuzz @Majiktoker @M4ur @GetbackJoJo @FreakyDeekie @Myfriendis410 @Zombo

1 Like

Looks like something (wet) splashed on your leaves and either burned them or the lights burned them. @CannabisLover89

Why are you spraying your plant?

1 Like

I just mist them with ph water
And I just treated them with the protection kit from the shop for bugs and roots and mold

1 Like

Ok, sounds good @CannabisLover89 just let the leaves dry well before you put the lights on them so they donā€™t burn!

1 Like

Yeah that stuff is strong .
Beginning of light cycle I have to remember.

1 Like

exactly or if the tent is in a bright room you can turn off real bright lights for an hour. I run LED strips in my tent for aux lighting and just leaves those on if I have to spray or I splash the leaves @CannabisLover89

1 Like

I meant dark period.

What do yā€™all think about keeping autoā€™ s on 18-6
I have two 600w led 48Ɨ24Ɨ60 tent ? @bob31 @cyberblast @Tylan

2 Likes

@CannabisLover89 Thats a good light cycle for autoā€™s from what I understand. I havent done any of those yet. Plan to this winter. But I am sure @bob31 will chime in here on it. Better than me for sure.

2 Likes

I agree with @cyberblast. They need rest and 18/6 is a good schedule.

For flower as well I was thinking.

1 Like

From what I read people keep it on for the entire grow @CannabisLover89. They believe it maximizes yield. Iā€™ve never grown autos but that sounds logical since they will flower no matter what.

1 Like

I have used a variety of different light schedules. I havenā€™t noticed any real difference. The last two grows I ran 12/12 and grew two great blueberry autos @CannabisLover89

If you donā€™t mind me asking how much did you yield ?

Last post for @bob31