Topping auto plants

here’s the other girl she’s taller. I topped both at the top of plant I hope I didn’t cut to low on the shorter plant smh.

2 Likes

Pre flowering now but i havent changed nutes just gave them last feeding of grow . They are 30 days old today :):stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I would start your dlower nutea next fewsing I normally start mine at fist sign of flower and start cutting back on veg nutrients :+1:

Got it.
They grew over night I thought it was the two 600w light they love it.

1 Like

I’m gonna give them regular ph than I’ll switch next feeding thanx for the support.

More light is good in flower
I actually start backing mine down a few weeks before harvest too help trick them into thinking winter is coming
I have 5 lights totaling 800 actual watts and ill turm one off about three wekks from harvest and the a second at two weeks
Also you can reduce you timer for less light hour a half hour every two days for the last weeks till you get down to 10-14 (10 on )

So 12-12 wouldn’t be good ?

That’s perfect fir flowering bro i was talking the end of flower just before harvest helps them ramp up tricombes production :+1: and finish
@CannabisLover89

1 Like

Yes they love the light but tent size 48×28×60 it’s gets hit and wet in that thing. Smh with two 6 inch fans. Need more oxygen.

1 Like

Hot and wet **

6 inch exhaust and intake ?
Do you have other fans circulating are in tent
I nees ronrun ac in my griw riom to maintain proper temps @CannabisLover89
Hot and wet is a perfect environment for mold and bud rot younwantbto deal with thatbif possible before buds get to fat mold will start when lights turnoff and temps cool off just a heads up

2 Likes

Just regular fans that’s something I have to invest intake and inline that stuff is not cheap

1 Like

Carbon filter with inline fan is on the shopping list .

1 Like

That’s why you have heat issues and humidity issue
Can you go to Home Depot or similar where your at ?

The U.S yes home depot is around…

Ok check these out @CannabisLover89

Just search inline fans on there website and see what’s available
These would be better than nothing bro
Get a 6 inch for exhaust and 4 inch foe intake cost isn’t so bad

1 Like

What about this set up it’s just inline no exhaust.

2 Likes

It’s exhaust or intake depending on how you position the fan. That’s probably the best bet for you because once they get bigger you’re going to start smelling them and if that’s an issue might as well get the combo.

I have a similar setup to that combo for my exhaust and another inline fan like what @Countryboyjvd1971 linked from Home Depot as my intake.

1 Like

Is a booster fan the same as a intake exhaust?

1 Like

I’ll defer that question to @Countryboyjvd1971. My personal belief is they are synonymous but he’s the HVAC guy so wait for his expert answer :sunglasses:

2 Likes