This is my second grow super skunk. 🦨

16 photo boost strips from Pacific Light Concepts. On two separate drivers.

2 Likes

Just checked there website out.
Looks like a DIY project correct?
Is it pretty easy to put together?
Looks I would need a few other parts from a few other websites to put together.
But look bad ass .

1 Like

You can get the strips and the heatsinks there. You would need to get 2 drivers, some 18awg solid core wire, and some wago connectors. And yes it’s super simple to put together. I could walk you through it if need be.

2 Likes

That would be great if you don’t mind once again lol.
I’m going to check the video out on the build right now.
I noticed this list of parts that I will need to put this together.can I get everything like screws and bolts from Home Depot?
I was going to the link provided fir the tnutz and frame and could not find the items specified in the description?

1 Like

Yeah all your hardware can be gotten at Home Depot. I’m not sure you really need it though. Let me look at his website and I’ll confirm your parts list

1 Like

3 Likes

@imSICKkid
Thank you once again.
Looks fairly easy too put together.
I’m going to run a 3x3 on my next run so I will have time to put this bad boy together in the next couple of months.
I’m planning on settling in a 4x4 for flower and a 3x3 for veg here by September to be ready for October.
I’m going to start buying everything I need and will give you a holler if I have any questions.
I figured if I’m going to make this a hobby (which I definitely am going to) I want the best light for sure haha.
Thank you sir👍

2 Likes

That was my original route building my light with pacific light concepts but the photo boost strips were out and it was like two almost three months so I gave up and ordered the Growers choice roi-e720. But I’ll be building one for my next tent too :laughing:

2 Likes

I am going to need a light for my 4x4 tent so I figured Imsickk would point me in the right direction.
I think a regular joe like myself should be able to put together(I hope with the help of sickk lol)and for what your getting cost wise is awesome.

2 Likes

Those photo boost strips are amazing. They have done me right and are definitely my prize possession out of everything I have. You will love them

2 Likes

Shoot from the looks of your buds which I’m sure taste and smoke just as good,I’m trying to get as close as results to what you have going on in your garden as possible.
Amazing looking buds you grow and thanks again for all the feed back and advice.
So on to copy you on the lights you are using I go :laughing:

2 Likes

Take some time to watch Greengenes Garden on youtube. I found him shortly after I started growing and I mimic his grow methods. So I’m copying him and your copying me lol all his videos and grows are awesome learning

2 Likes

Cool I will check his videos out .
Thank you

1 Like

@imSICKkid
A week from today will be day 41 of flip for the plants.when I defoliate them in a week do I strip off every leave with a stem?
Or what should I be stripping off?
Thank you

2 Likes

Yep yep. Every leaf with a visible stem! Sorry, just got off work

2 Likes

No worries at all.
Thank you sickk…

2 Likes

@imSICKkid
I have been scratching my head with this one.
I would like to harvest my plants when they are at there peek of THC…
So with the flush 2 weeks before harvest how would I go about my flush?
I am confused as to when I should start my flush 2 weeks before my harvest being that I would like to harvest when cloudy?
What should I base my 2 week flush on?

2 Likes

Getting close! Must be pumped!

2 Likes

I’m already planning my next grow lol.
Yeah super pumped to see the results from these girls.
I think about another 4-5 weeks
My last batch I chopped with some amber in the tricomes so this round I want to go high thc smoke.

3 Likes

I would start your flush at the start of week 7

1 Like