This is my second grow super skunk. 🦨

Hello every I am trying to find out how to start a grow journal but cannot figure out how to do so.
Thank you

5 Likes

This topic that you started can serve as your grow journal if you wish. Click on the pencil icon next to the topic title if you want change the topic name.

If you need more help with getting your journal setup, tag in one of the moderators such as @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @MattyBear or @Myfriendis410

7 Likes

I can recategorize this thread so that it is a grow
Journal. But this is how you start one. I can also edit the title to say anything you need.

6 Likes

Ok cool
This is my second grow super skunk

2 Likes

Is that what you’d like it titled?

I think so I mean unless you suggest I add more info?

1 Like

Typical information that is posted is most generally the strain, lighting, and nutrients in the actual thread. But I’ll change the topic to what you wanted. Let me know if you need anything else. No worries.

Edited title, added a skunk emoji. If you want anything changed more to your liking let me know.

5 Likes

@Covertgrower
Cool thank you sir.much appreciated
So will this be my grow journal thread?

4 Likes

Yes post away! Woohoo!

6 Likes

Ok folks second grow this what I will be using:
5x5 gorilla tent
Spider sf 4000 for lights
8 inch vivosun vent fan with charcoal filter
6 inch fan for incoming air
Humidistat humidifier
8,000 btu ac for air control
Inkbird to control climate
8 3gallon pots
ILGM super skunk seeds
Canna coco for media
And jacks 321 nutrients

11 Likes

Just would like to say I’m looking forward to all and any feed back please.
This is my second grow and first time using jacks 321 nutrients and coco as media.so just want to say thanks in advance still learning new things everyday and looking forward to learning a whole lot more
Thanks again
@Myfriendis410 @imSICKkid @ashhhh @Not2SureYet @Hellraiser

7 Likes

Good luck and excited to follow along.

4 Likes

Ok so just a quick up date 3weeks ago today 03/01 I placed 14 seeds in glass of water and I let them sit in there for about 24 hours.after 24 hours I placed them on moist paper towel and 48 hours I had all 24 seeds with good size tails to germinate so I placed in a small 16oz pot with some promix ph and off to germinate about 2 days later I had a few sprouts and by 3days later they had all sprouted.so her I am today 16 days from seeds sprouting and they are looking ok.I have them in a 30 inch by 30inch tent under a250 watt MH light for now until I transplant and then I will switch over to the 5x5 tent.
I will post some pictures later on today.

2 Likes

Ok so here is a current update of what my baby’s are looking like today
Day 16th from sprout.there’s about half the room a little behind but hopefully along the way they catch up

10 Likes

Skunk and coco. I am in :+1:

4 Likes

@Not2SureYet
All your input will be highly appreciated

1 Like

I just pointed to you to the journal link in a post before here :laughing: I am guessing these are photos here? You should do good with Jacks if so.

3 Likes

Yes those are current pictures from today.
I’m pretty excited to be using jacks 321 on my second round.can’t wait to see how they come through on this grow😁

3 Likes

I’ll set to Watching too.

4 Likes

I’ll be around and watching Good luck

3 Likes