This is my second grow super skunk. 🦨

@imSICKkid
Thank you sir
Will do week 7…:+1:

I’m like 3-4 weeks out and just as pumped. I’ve already purchase my seeds for both my next grows. I got some Bruce banner for outside and some DEVIL XXL for the basement. I’ve actually got one plant now going yellow on the leaves and I’m in miracle grow so pinpointing the issue is impossible. So I think im going to stop her nutes and start her towards her end. I hear people talk about finishing their plants …whats this all about… the only finishing I’ve done to a plant was put the joint out in the ashtray. My only issue is its still stacking so should I keep going with everything or start the end game

1 Like

@Sincitytoker your last chop with some amber did you get that couch lock effect a lot of people say you get ?

1 Like

The problem with your situation is you are in miracle grow.
From what I have read that is a big no no to use to grow cannabis.
You might have to ask the more experienced.
You might have some type of nutrients deficiency going on.

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz
You know I’m a pretty heavy smoker with a pretty high tolerance. I grew some white widow and was my first grow.the end result was not bad but definitely not what I would have liked.I am used to smoking exotics most of the time so I’m going to switch up my harvest this time and and hopefully with the new and improved results I have been having with this round I get some descent smoke :joy:

1 Like

My next grow I am going with 2 of my favorite strains that I have personally smoked and hope my batch comes close to what I have smoked. I am going with 2- cookies feminized and 2- gorilla glue x cookies feminized.
I’m super excited and hopefully on my 3rd round I get that frosty/danky /fruity/gasoline buds hahaaa…

2 Likes

Haha I feel that man all I smoke is exotics too look at my avatar picture it’s my cousins label name for the product he sells. Island Exotics. All top of the line buds grown from Cali dispensary growers and Maine growers sometimes. He charges almost just as much as the dispensary too :joy: But so yeah I’m chasing those buds of my own too. I think this round even you will be very very pleased with your results just wait another week and see how much more they evolve too! Your grow is very impressive!

2 Likes

I’m really excited as far as coming across jacks as a nutrients.
I feel like the jacks and the amazing tips @imSICKkid and all the other vets have giving me has taken my grow to a whole other level.
This grow has been pretty stress free(knock on wood) and so far the plants are doing great looking great and smelling great.
Now I just have to find me some good genetics and find some nice dank I start exclusively growing.

1 Like

That’s funny you say I have a good friend that has a pretty good size variety when it comes to exotics.
All come from Northern California and Los Angeles.
Crazy crazy strains coming from out there.

1 Like

Yes indeed!

1 Like

Here’s one I chopped last night gorrila

4 Likes

The smell on my fingers I just couldn’t stop smelling it

3 Likes

That looks absolutely great!!
Nice looking buds …
Gorilla glue is one of my favorite strains and those buds definitely look like gorilla glue… good job and congratulations on some nice looking buds.

1 Like

Week 6 day 1
One more week of feed and then time to flush…
Smelling amazing in here😁

6 Likes

Look at all them colas starting to fatten up!

1 Like

There starting to look like some BBW’s
Just the way I love them :joy:

2 Likes

Yaaasss!! My man! :rofl:

2 Likes

Nobody likes to cuddle a stick lol thicker the better

4 Likes

I have one 5 weeks in flower and mine smells like grape bubblegum. Nothing like a :skunk: but I’m not complaining

1 Like

Yeah same here.
It has like a sweet bubble gum smell to it.
No skunk yet but definitely smelling delicious.

2 Likes